• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jbrooks19

Expert
    Rating - 96.9%
    30   1   1
    Nov 15, 2011
    Kokomo
    I had a Hi-point, and yes it fired every time i shot it but, Holy crap they are ugly!!

And soooooooooooooo heavy!!!! I traded mine for a Ruger 10/22 :D i was very happy with the trade...

rlidgard

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    NWI
    1911 for sure. cant force myself to get a glock. ive shot many. just cant understand the hype. besides there cheap

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    Grant County
    You must be fairly new in the gun hobby.......Little do you know how incorrect your statement is..."I may Never buy any other handgun!"
    It may take awhile, but something new and exciting will come along and you'll go through these same emotions again.

Ask me how I know.............

INyooper

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    North Central IN
    Answer to the hypothetical question: I have no complaints with Glock. :dunno:

Reality, seriously, there are way too many from which to choose ...why put limits on it? :dunno:

Jtgarner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Bloomington
    I'm actually trying to trade one of my 1911s for a glock right now in the classifieds. I already have a G22, and a G35, looking for a 24 to finish off the full size frame collection and then I will move on to the Sub compact and finally the compact until I have one of each .40. After that I'll get some 9mm mags and conversion barrels and have a ton of options. Who knows, might even get a 357 barrel too!

jbrooks19

Expert
    Rating - 96.9%
    30   1   1
    Nov 15, 2011
    Kokomo
    Nothing at all Incorrect about my statement! I said NO other brand but Glock's from now on.. Not that i wont buy another gun, and NO im not new to the gun hobby. My safe is packed with 29 handguns and 12 rifles, therefor i am not at all new to the "gun hobby"... Buying guns are a very addictive thing, but now that i purchased my first glock i do not see a need for any other brand but Glock. as they serve ALL the purposes i need them for, plus they are extremly customizable, which is a HUGE PLUS!

You must be fairly new in the gun hobby.......Little do you know how incorrect your statement is..."I may Never buy any other handgun!"
    It may take awhile, but something new and exciting will come along and you'll go through these same emotions again.

Ask me how I know.............

richardraw316

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    The Danville
    I just cant limit myself to one brand. There is just to many i dont own yet. I have told my wife that i might be satisfied when i have one of every caliber. Might. then i start getting rifles and shotguns:rockwoot:

1911 mike

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    3rd rock from the sun
    of all of them out there, it would "NOT" be a Block!!! A 1911 by Sig, Colt,Rock Island, but not a Block.. As you can see I do not like them and if I was given one I would give it to someone else. Long live the 1911...Thanks John M. Browning for the greatest handgun ever.:rockwoot:

dlang0920

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2011
    my first hangun i ever owned my dear old granny bought for me bause i was only 18 at the time ..just turned 40 and still have my glock .40 3 different versions of it now...glock is super reliable even with full mag lighter than most

jve153

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    bargersville, in
    i can say all day long that i dont NEED another firearm (have all the prereqs: subcompact .380, compact 9mm, .22 pistol, .22 rifle, ar15 and autoloading shotgun). the definately does not state that i will not WANT and BUY another gun in the future, i know better.

Top Bottom