• Status
    Not open for further replies.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    It's obvious the two of us will never see eye-to-eye as it relates to moderating this site
    Well, I have to give you credit for owning up to everything I said and not denying you actually do those things.

however, I have the job. If you want to be a moderator, just sent Fenway a message.
    I'm sure there are plenty of volunteers who'd love to wield the hammer. I've been a mod on a few sites, and admin on a few others. I KNOW it's a time-consuming thankless task...I KNOW people try to skirt rules and stir pots... I KNOW. But I also know that impartiality is the crux of moderating, and Que you just cannot stir people up, take sides, argue for awhile and then decide after the fact that maybe that conversation shouldn't be happening if it's not going your way.

I'm really done with this exchange, as it's become petty an I think we can both just move on.
    Maybe you should think about that before you call somebody out and attempt a ***** slap.
    That's what happened when you put everything out there for PUBLIC consumption and then flipped sides with a "nonya bidness" post. If it's public, it's public. You want it private, you should have PMd cbhausen to begin with. Don't start none, won't be none.

Why don't you just simply take a chill pill?
    Nice.
    Well, I guess you're allowed to say that but I'm probably not allowed to respond. Else-wise, I'd say you know what you can do with your "chill pill".

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Well, I have to give you credit for owning up to everything I said and not denying you actually do those things.

tumblr_n79mupuEyf1tzzyy4o1_500.gif

I'm sure there are plenty of volunteers who'd love to wield the hammer. I've been a mod on a few sites, and admin on a few others. I KNOW it's a time-consuming thankless task...I KNOW people try to skirt rules and stir pots... I KNOW. But I also know that impartiality is the crux of moderating, and Que you just cannot stir people up, take sides, argue for awhile and then decide after the fact that maybe that conversation shouldn't be happening if it's not going your way.

tumblr_n79mupuEyf1tzzyy4o2_500.gif

Maybe you should think about that before you call somebody out and attempt a ***** slap.
    That's what happened when you put everything out there for PUBLIC consumption and then flipped sides with a "nonya bidness" post. If it's public, it's public. You want it private, you should have PMd cbhausen to begin with. Don't start none, won't be none.

tumblr_n79mupuEyf1tzzyy4o3_500.gif

Nice.
    Well, I guess you're allowed to say that but I'm probably not allowed to respond. Else-wise, I'd say you know what you can do with your "chill pill".

tumblr_n79mupuEyf1tzzyy4o4_500.gif

:popcorn:

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg

Nice.

Okay, I'm done, goodbye!

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    I have no idea what's going on and have not closed or removed anything. I certainly don't need protecting. You and whomever can certainly say whatever you need in order to clear your minds and hearts. I promise I won't ban anyone. I'm tired of the crap, so I give you free reign to go ahead and post whatever you feel is needed. That would certainly be better that these kinds of posts, in my opinion.

Okay, I'm done, goodbye!

:scratch:

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Whoa whoa whoa - You tell someone to speak their piece, you contribute instigation... and you ban them? Surely something had to happen OUTSIDE this thread for that ban, Que.

Can you verify?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom