are_we_done_john_oliver.gif

5ODqTEE.gif

Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    Good to see that we had a mod admit in public that he was wrong. Too bad he felt the need to step down over one mistake. We all have bad days, takes a lot of courage to admit to being wrong.

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Free Que?

I think he sort of freed himself, in a way.

EDIT: lest anyone misinterpret, I mean to say I'm certain moderating is no picnic.

Last edited:

eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Anyone who has never made a decision that they have later regretted can step to the front of the line. You can stand right beside those who have never let their emotions get the better of them. This is not a win for anyone. A good man, an imperfect man like all the rest of us, has stepped aside. This isn't a good day for INGO or for anyone involved. I am glad a wrong has been righted but I really shudder at the cost.

This right here...pretty much says it all. I for one would really like to not see this kind of thing happen again on INGO.

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Anyone who has never made a decision that they have later regretted can step to the front of the line. You can stand right beside those who have never let their emotions get the better of them. This is not a win for anyone. A good man, an imperfect man like all the rest of us, has stepped aside. This isn't a good day for INGO or for anyone involved. I am glad a wrong has been righted but I really shudder at the cost.

BINGO

Plus we all need to remember that there are RLHB's (real live human beings) at the keyboards of all these posts, when both posting and replying. We all have bad days--treating each other with a bit more kindness and respect as a general principle can go a long ways towards ensuring nothing like this happens here again anytime soon.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Can we all love each other again? Winter is coming and it's gonna be tight quarters in here... Just sayin'...I'd rather stay warm by sharing body heat than by pissing all over each other. :twocents:

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    So I've been doing real life stuff since late morning. Did I miss anything? Is that awful monkey still gone? How 'bout that rad guy Que? Did he mop the floor with all you naysaying SOBs?

:):

jk....i got the Cliff's Note from Holy Rodent. This proves that without me, everything falls apart. You're welcome INGO.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom