I just had a bad experience with an INGO member.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Angie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    Owen county
    OMG!!! that was me:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: you were in some sort of silver suv? I thought you were honking at me to to turn and I was like WTF there is people coming I can't turn. my sincerest apologies I thought you were pissed I hadn't turned. I'll buy you a beer next time we see each other.

:+1:for fessing up!

UltraRick

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Georgetown
    OMG!!! that was me:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: you were in some sort of silver suv? I thought you were honking at me to to turn and I was like WTF there is people coming I can't turn. my sincerest apologies I thought you were pissed I hadn't turned. I'll buy you a beer next time we see each other.

+1 for fessing up!

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    :+1: Tyler for 'fessin up.

I was really surprised to see someone say it was them. Seems too many people today won't admit they did something to another person.

Great show of honesty.

Le Doug

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Nice! Usually when someone honks at me, I honk back, twice. :D If I see the bird behind me I just stop, sit, and wait. :D

+1 to Tyler for manning up. :): Way to go $%#K! :laugh:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    This thread is awesome.

Tyler, I can't blame you even one bit for saluting 360...All you knew was some a-hole honking at you to get you to speed up; I know the INGO sticker on my car(I have one on there now thanks to Elijah, AKA raoc for being awesome.:rockwoot:) wouldn't be the first thing I thought about if someone was honking at me.

Awesome thread though.:laugh:

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    I knew it was him. I just thought I would see how long it took him to post about it. I was double barreling him with both fingers, honking the horn non-stop at him. LOL

He had no idea who it was either.

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    I knew it was him. I just thought I would see how long it took him to post about it. I was double barreling him with both fingers, honking the horn non-stop at him. LOL

He had no idea who it was either.

I had no f-ing idea who it was, all I know is someone was honking at me for no reason which to me equates to they must be a douche driver(extremely common in b-town). but lets be honest I didn't flip you off till you honked the second time so I knew I was being honked at. we need an official INGO honk so I don't keep flipping people off.

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    I was also incognito and unmarked in my Subaru. Not the average INGO vehicle.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Okay.

I was going to post something like, "I hope they don't settle it with a knife fight. If tyler34 uses one of his Busses, 360 is going to get a nasty bruise when he tries to cut him."

And THEN, I saw tyler34's new avatar.

I've never used my traffic finger in traffic, but seeing some dude nail a defenseless rhino in the 'nads is just not cricket. I am now giving tyler34 the virtual finger for his affrontery.

Heh. That avatar is cool.

Top Bottom