I just had a bad experience with an INGO member.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Was leaving Texas Roadhouse tonight, saw a Jeep with an INGO sticker, and honked at it. Next thing I know, the one-finger salute was flying out the drivers window. I should have just exercised my full coverage auto insurance and rear ended his sorry ...
    :popcorn:

Did it have California plates? May be they were just say'n "Howdy"

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    OMG!!! that was me:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: you were in some sort of silver suv? I thought you were honking at me to to turn and I was like WTF there is people coming I can't turn. my sincerest apologies I thought you were pissed I hadn't turned. I'll buy you a beer next time we see each other.

Tyler you blew it, you have been a member longer than 360. You should have just said that noobs dont know that was not a the one-finger salute, that gesture means INGO is number 1!

JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    When I read the title of this topic, I thought I was in trouble for impersonating Scutter01......

The possibilities for a humorous response to that statement are fairly limitless. So much so, that it boggles even the twisted mind.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Clearly, INGO needs a super special top secret horn beep "challenge & response". ;)

What happens if (insert INGO member here) has no horn in his truck? :dunno:

Or what happens if (insert INGO member here) is going to install a Train Horn instead of the factory horn?

:D

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    We need a horn that sounds like gunfire. I'm sure ppl would get outta the way then, lol.

Epic Thread....

JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010

Or what happens if (insert INGO member here) is going to install a Train Horn instead of the factory horn?

This is INGO. Novelty horn tones are only permitted if they sound like bacon farts.

Though, at the moment, I'm at a loss to what a bacon fart may sound.

mzl.aehjajat.320x480-75.jpg

Last edited:

Goosepond Monster

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 15, 2010
    Ellettsville
    Was leaving Texas Roadhouse tonight, saw a Jeep with an INGO sticker, and honked at it. Next thing I know, the one-finger salute was flying out the drivers window. I should have just exercised my full coverage auto insurance and rear ended his sorry ...
    :popcorn:
    Summertime in Bton and you're going to Texas Roadhouse? You should take advantage of no students and patronize one of the many eat establishments downtown.

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington

well funny you should say that because my air horns quit working last week(busted clock spring I think) so I couldn't have honked at him if I wanted to. on the plus side I'm using it as an excuse to install a new horn with a P.A. system so I can yell at stupid student bikers and they can hear me.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    well funny you should say that because my air horns quit working last week(busted clock spring I think) so I couldn't have honked at him if I wanted to. on the plus side I'm using it as an excuse to install a new horn with a P.A. system so I can yell at stupid student bikers and they can hear me.

Nah, don't honk.. just put em into the wall and wave as you drive by. :):

Goosepond Monster

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 15, 2010
    Ellettsville
    I was at 10th & Walnut one day and heard some guys in a truck use their P.A. to yell at a guy who was jaywalking. It was quite comical.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    This is INGO. Novelty horn tones are only permitted if they sound like bacon farts.

Though, at the moment, I'm at a loss to what a bacon fart may sound.

Who said anything about a novelty horn? I'm talking about making a Train Horn/Air Horn my main horn! :D I don't want one of them girly musical horns...

I was in the process of adding a PA speaker to my truck via the CB, but the horn seemed to be broken after sitting in the junk yard over the winter... :dunno: Once I find a horn that works for PA I'm REALLY going to have to restrain myself from yelling at all the stupid drivers on the road.... :laugh:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom