• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Can anyone explain what "cool feature" he was trying to demonstrate?

I don't have much experience with shotguns. I do know that shell in tube + racked slide + trigger pull = Big BOOM!

What other result was he expecting?

PapaScout

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jun 30, 2008
    Live in Wilbur, Work in Indy
    Can anyone explain what "cool feature" he was trying to demonstrate?

I don't have much experience with shotguns. I do know that shell in tube + racked slide + trigger pull = Big BOOM!

What other result was he expecting?

He was trying to explain how a "slam-fire" is a wonderful feature and not a safety concern. Holding down the trigger once and then just jacking shells through some guns will keep firing. I think he just didn't think it through...

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    He was trying to explain how a "slam-fire" is a wonderful feature and not a safety concern. Holding down the trigger once and then just jacking shells through some guns will keep firing. I think he just didn't think it through...

Ah. I had heard that term before, wasn't quite sure what it meant. Thanks for the clarification.

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    any time you see a jag off handling a weapon with no finger consciousness get the hell away from him

That is a great way to put it, "No finger consciousness". I noticed that right away. Even if there was no audio so that I couldn't hear how stupid his words were, I would've been cringing from the lack of "finger discipline". Those fingers are out of control the entire time. This I do think would be hard to act so well, and is the one thing that makes me think this doofus is truly Autistic, but again I can't see how his family would let him buy a gun, or even hold one unsupervised. I mean, if this is a real video, the kid's family had to know he was Autistic. Only someone who has mental illness, or is acting, would behave as in that video.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    I can't decide which moronic action was more stupid, 1) blasting a hole in the ceiling with a shotgun, or 2) posting a video of Moronic Action #1 on YouTube. :laugh::laugh:

djhuckle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 9, 2012
    Fake. Nothing falls from the ceiling. No smoke around the breech, but it jerks out of the shot quickly. Probably kids taking a class putting the shell in the shot for FX project.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    To All,

I vote real. Stupidity knows no bounds.

For this one I can only say, "All the brains God gave a turnip packed inside a human body."

Regards,

Doug

PS - I normally save that comment for when I see stupid while driving.

atalon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 6, 2012
    Indy
    "It has the cool feature where..." You load ammo into it without the safety on and it fires!

:facepalm while shaking head in shame:

LP1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Friday Town
    Around 0:30 - "I'm bein' stupid today". (you ain't seen nuthin yet)
    I couldn't stand to listen to him, so I fast-forwarded to around 2:30 - "it has this cool feature where you pull the trigger and..."

10-32

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    B-Burg
    I say real. If the shot hit the ceiling behind the camera, you're not going to see anything fall. However, you can see the muzzle flash.

Top Bottom