Michiana
    One of the best nurse scenes ever....
    CapturedPicture_35.png

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    In the interest of making this thread more interesting, not that naked nurses aren't; true story...

I have a nephew that is in his 2nd year of college, studying sports medicine. He is always posting Bernie Sanders memes on Facebook, whining about the high cost of college and all of his student loans. He also brags about all of the rock concerts he attends, he estimates that he has been to at least 90. He vacations in Bermuda, has been to Europe and pretty much everywhere in the US, has a season pass to Disney, and hates capitalism because of how unfair it is.

Every time he visits he tells me how much he hopes I will "share" my gun collection with him someday. Yeah, right.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    In the interest of making this thread more interesting, not that naked nurses aren't; true story...

I have a nephew that is in his 2nd year of college, studying sports medicine. He is always posting Bernie Sanders memes on Facebook, whining about the high cost of college and all of his student loans. He also brags about all of the rock concerts he attends, he estimates that he has been to at least 90. He vacations in Bermuda, has been to Europe and pretty much everywhere in the US, has a season pass to Disney, and hates capitalism because of how unfair it is.

Every time he visits he tells me how much he hopes I will "share" my gun collection with him someday. Yeah, right.
    That sounds pretty deep. Maybe we should just stick with nurses' boobs. :dunno:

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    So I was in a car accident in my early 20's that required me to be hospitalized. This really hot candy striper comes in my room and asks me if I'm able to shower or if I need help. In a weak pathetic voice I let her know I'm weak and could use some help. She says ok no problem I will get you taken care of. My mind is racing through all the pictures oh I mean articles I read in Penthouse.

Five minutes later the Biggest Black woman I have ever seen walks in my room and says "Baby I'm here to give you a bath"

It was a miracle healing, I said "I'm feeling much better, I Think I can do it myself".
    she said "No baby you too weak, I'm gonna take good care of you"

I'm pretty sure I was set up by those two ladies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom