• ...and so much more!
  • Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    People are always joking about selling a kidney to buy something. Isn't the smarter thing to do is sell part of your liver ( since it will grow back) or is there just not a big enough market for livers?

I'd be a buyer, except it's illegal to sell organs :n00b:

I'm wondering if I could get them to do me a biopsy and let me culture it with some of that matrix and regeneration stuff. Make a whole one with no rejection!

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Wasn't a tackle so much as a pile on and slow it down until it eventually tires out and falls over

Honestly though... I deferred them through residency and then started with a 10% loan first, then just started on the big ones. I consolidated two different times, but for whatever reason sallie mae would not let me pay on one alone, I had to split payment across both loans. Annoying.

Best advice is to do whatever you can to minimize loans and don't ignore them. They just plain suck. Still paying on my wife's.

We are doing this with our kids. Both are in college and we are paying as much as we can up front, to minimize their loans. Max each will have is $20K after they get their BA.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Who cares if it rains today, I'm going to hit the DNR range
    Tri County?
    It seems like it is always crowded when I go there any more. They need to build a bigger one. It seems like there are always a couple spots filled with people that are camped there for several hours.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom