• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    Home Depot parking lot is not safe either!!!!!!

A heads up for INGO men who may be regular Home Depot customers in the area. This one caught me by surprise.

Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic.
    Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends.
    Here's how the scam works:
    Two seriously good-looking 20-21 year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your bags into the trunk. They both start wiping your
    windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is impossible not to look.
    When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to McDonald's. You agree and they get in the backseat.
    On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen June 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, 24th & 29th. Also July 1st, 5th, twice on the 8th, 16th, 23rd, 26th, 30th, three times last Saturday and very likely again
    This upcoming weekend.
    So tell your friends to be careful.
    P.S. Wal-mart has wallets on sale $2.99 each.

Wow! I never knew of this scam. It all just shows how truly scary the real world is out there and how we need to be vigilant to protect the sheeple from these threats. If you ever need any help tracking down those dirty scammers at Home Depot, I am sure we could get a group together to patrol the parking lots. Anyone interested in a group buy of cheap wallets? :ingo:

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    The personal policy I follow is just to pull my piece and prone out anyone who makes me feel at all jumpy, or alerts my spidey senses, or is rude, or who cuts in line. I mean, what's the point of carrying if you never use it?

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    You guys understand this is sarcasm right??

The Shifty kid was an employee coming to see if he need help loading the crapper, then he brought the carts in..

Holy cow either it is really late or I have a bridge for sale.

Nope didn't catch it myself. So pretty good story. The only thing that struck me as unusual is when the OP stated they went home and cried like a baby. :ugh: Should have tipped me off, but hey who am I to judge.

And no, just the fact that a shifty looking person approaches you and then heads for the cart corral did not tip me off that he was the cart patrol guy. My father used to manage a large grocery store and the bums would gather the carts and take them back. 1) people had to deposit a quarter to use the cart, so they were looking for quarters. 2) they would ask management for money because they worked for them getting the carts. 3) they begged customers for money when they went to get the carts. So the fact that a shifty person is out gathering carts making somebody nervous does not strike me as odd.

Marc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    A 5 STAR FLUSH RATING... MAN WHY DONT YOU JUST STICK THE END OF A SHOP VAC UP TO YOUR BUTT HOLE AND SUCK THE CRAP OUT OF YOU, IM SURE THE SHOP VAC IS CHEAPER THAN THAT TOILET:D:D:D:D:D

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana

A heads up for INGO men who may be regular Home Depot customers in the area. This one caught me by surprise.

Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic.
    Two seriously good-looking 20-21 year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your bags into the trunk. They both start wiping your
    windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is impossible not to look.
    When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to McDonald's. You agree and they get in the backseat.
    On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen June 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, 24th & 29th. Also July 1st, 5th, twice on the 8th, 16th, 23rd, 26th, 30th, three times last Saturday and very likely again
    This upcoming weekend.

Well played sir...

One bit of advice... One can often find childrens wallets or nylon ones at Big Lots for 99 cents...

Comp

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2009
    T H I N
    Well, that was a good story with a great outcome. Nobody hurt always = :thumbsup:

Now I don't know about the rest of ingo but I am sure looking forward to the review on that tactical 5 star flush rated beast in the real world review section!

JJGatesE30

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jul 22, 2010
    Just read this thread...the amount of responses that treat this a a real "close call" situation genuinely worries me :nailbite:

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Jeffersonville

This upcoming weekend.

I smell a wallet group buy scenario...

12many

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    over there

This upcoming weekend.

PLEASE POST THE ADDRESS OF THAT HOME DEPOT!!!

Mitch B

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2010
    indiana

This upcoming weekend.

Check and mate!!!:laugh:

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    You acted out your gut instinct and you and your family is safe. :yesway:
    This and other stories I know about is why I wish all of my brothers would carry.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    Is that supposed to be in purple??

I hope so... Do a Google search for Gecko45.. :D

Oh... my... Gosh!!! I just did a Google search on this guy. :laugh: Talk about hours of entertainment. I wish I had half the imagination and creativity. :rofl:

BTW, I never knew that he was the originator of the term "mall ninja". :mallninja:

RobbLG

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2010
    I was just browsing dictionary.com and looked up "gullible" and it gave a link to this thread and named several people by screen name...

Top Bottom