• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shoot the radio

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2011
    ...Ok upon 1st read,I caught the joke......but yet,I see dozen people took this for real.it scares me that u guys own&carry more guns than me yet bite this joke hook line & sinnnkkkeeeerrr. ..........avett bros=it comes in black& it comes in white,&I'm frightened by those who don't see it

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    sar·chasm

–noun

1. the gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it.

;)

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    The OP sounds similar to an incident a couple years ago when the wife & I were at the Portillos in Merrillville. That character was hanging around looking into cars in the parking lot. We had the management call the police, who arrested him after questioning him. Whether the OP was being sarcastic or not, it was a plausible cautionary tale about maintaining situational awareness and not over-reacting to a perceived possible threat. The rest of you oh-so-smart characters who deride others who didn't realize that it was phony aren't doing anything to advance the cause of situational awareness for self-defense; you're just being jerks.

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    The OP sounds similar to an incident a couple years ago when the wife & I were at the Portillos in Merrillville. That character was hanging around looking into cars in the parking lot. We had the management call the police, who arrested him after questioning him. Whether the OP was being sarcastic or not, it was a plausible cautionary tale about maintaining situational awareness and not over-reacting to a perceived possible threat. The rest of you oh-so-smart characters who deride others who didn't realize that it was phony aren't doing anything to advance the cause of situational awareness for self-defense; you're just being jerks.
    Ouch that hurt my internet feelings!!!

Seeing as I repped the OP for the fun factor of the post and he too was surprised at the amount of people here that took it seriously maybe your just wound a little too tight.

I suggest 2 chill pills and post again in the morning..

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I went inside the store and headed back to the toilets. After some deliberation, I finally decided on a toilet that had flush rating of 5 stars.

Would you mind sharing the brand and model number? I've been having a heck of a time with a particular toilet in my house. Also, I was unable to find the flush ratings on the brands at Lowes, Menards, or Home Depot. Did you have to ask an employee for their product brochures?

Thanks to the OP. This thread has helped us in so many ways.

Slim400

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    INDIANAPOLIS SS IN
    Defensive posture

In my opinion he did exactly what needed to be done you were not overly aggressive let the intruder know that this was not going to be easy and Has pointed out in the other threads most these are not looking for a confrontation they want to run up and knock you down grab your wallet and personal items steal your car and get out if there is even the slightest possibility that it won't end well for them they are not interested :twocents:

Last edited:

Easy1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Kokomo
    Hopefully you guys fist-bumped each other cause you actually pushed your cart into the corral! UHG WTH is up with lazy people that just leave their cart next to their car when they leave!? These people didn't have good parenting and need smacked!

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    In my opinion he did exactly what needed to be done you were not overly aggressive let the intruder know that this was not going to be easy and Has pointed out in the other threads most these are not looking for a confrontation they want to run up and knock you down grab your wallet and personal items steal your car and get out if there is even the slightest possibility that it won't end well for them they are not interested :twocents:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Even after all of the comments pointing out this BLANTANTLY embellished and sarcastic OP people still don't get it.

looney2ns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2011
    Evansville, In
    Would you mind sharing the brand and model number? I've been having a heck of a time with a particular toilet in my house. Also, I was unable to find the flush ratings on the brands at Lowes, Menards, or Home Depot. Did you have to ask an employee for their product brochures?

Buy a Toto brand toilet at your local plumbers supply. It will work flawlessly.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you

I'm sorry, but after such a traumatic incident, I seem to have forgotten what the brand and model was.

BSUrugger

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 97%
    32   1   0
    Feb 6, 2009
    Behind the reticle
    The OP did a good job. But if it were me I would have slid over the hood of the SUV while releasing my pet doves while spin kicking in the air helicopter style, relieving the assailant of a face.

Like this?

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    The OP did a good job.But if it were me I would have slid over the hood of the SUV while releasing my pet doves while spin kicking in the air helicopter style, relieving the assailant of a face.

Like this?

Been watching John Woo films lately? You should have mentioned your Akimbo Berettas, one blued, one Inox with 20rd magazines...

500px-HT-92F-9.jpg

500px-HT-92F-10.jpg

Last edited:

justcallmedoc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2012
    Central Indiana
    Home Depot parking lot is not safe either!!!!!!

A heads up for INGO men who may be regular Home Depot customers in the area. This one caught me by surprise.

Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic.
    Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends.
    Here's how the scam works:
    Two seriously good-looking 20-21 year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your bags into the trunk. They both start wiping your
    windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is impossible not to look.
    When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to McDonald's. You agree and they get in the backseat.
    On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen June 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, 24th & 29th. Also July 1st, 5th, twice on the 8th, 16th, 23rd, 26th, 30th, three times last Saturday and very likely again
    This upcoming weekend.
    So tell your friends to be careful.
    P.S. Wal-mart has wallets on sale $2.99 each.

My better half spit out her drink while I was reading this one to her, and still laughing.. Nice one dude!!:laugh:

Top Bottom