I got to thinking, Does any one on here wear a watch?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phrozen5100

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    IN
    I wear my automatic Invicta 9937OB with NATO Bond strap almost 24/7. I'll sometimes wear my G-Shock for workouts or Rado Cerix for special occasions.

P9121289-sm.jpg

PA081408-sm.jpg

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    I have worn a watch for as long as i can remember, for the past 8 years it has been the same G Shock, they are as tough as nails.

Yea I also have an old Casio, it's the Illuminator 12/2400hr model in OD green, which Casio later renamed the G Shock, anyway it's taken some serious abuse over the years & oddly enough it's still running on the original battery!

I wear it when I am doing physical activities that might cause damage to a more expensive &/or less rugged watch.

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    Of the cell phone that stays in your pocket and doesn't get torn up at all...

The first four years I had a cell phone, I broke 10 of them. Then I got a belt holster for it, and I haven't broken one since. My pockets seem to assassinate phones. :dunno:

I wear a Casio G Shock. It's solar powered, and it sets itself from the atomic clock signals. I think it's a lot more handy than getting the phone out to check the time.

T-rav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    I have 4 or 5 of em and the batteries are all dead in em with the exception of the one I just bought to work out with it has a fancy heart rate monitor.

ralphb72

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 11, 2008
    Greens Fork, IN
    NO watch and no ring. I can't stand anything on my hands or fingers since my wedding ring and a Humvee conspired to try to take my finger off when jumping out due to somethings going on in the area. I do have a watch for those times when going out with scouts that I will most likely be out of cell range but I can't stand to wear it.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Can't. Every time I've tried, no matter if it was a wind-up, battery, analog or digital, they all stop running on me and most of the time won't start back up for anyone else either.
    Haven't tried wrist-watches for years...but I've got a drawer full of dead ones!

indianajoe

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 24, 2009
    Fishers
    A pair of Milieris watches. Copper and brass and steel, with hand-painted faces:

Watch1.jpg

Watch2.jpg

Watch3.jpg

Watch4.jpg

And a good-ole Timex Ironman for the range or just romping around on the weekends:

TI30LPL.JPG

Last edited:

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    Sadly I left my EDC watch at a one night stands house :D

My other two, one is too expensive to wear daily, and the third is permanently set to military time for clinicals/work and I hate trying to figure out what time it is

Fireaxes

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2010
    Wabash County
    I can't stand not to wear a watch. Drives me crazy not to have one on. I laugh at people that are pulling out the cell phone every two minutes. Ask some one who is talking on the phone with no watch on what time it is. They turn in circles not knowing what to do.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Just got one for christmas, and I have been wearing it everyday. While its not the Tag I wanted, I think my girlfriend did a GREAT job on this one.

41hWEuT7w6L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

davebone42

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 5, 2010
    I got a new Citizen Eco-Drive Skyhawk for Christmas from my wife. I love it. I started wearing a watch when I did EMT training about 9 months ago. Now I can't leave home without it.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom