• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Well, actually, my customer SUGGESTED I take pictures of our work for our portfolio:D and even said o.k. to posting them on the "interwebs". I TOLD you he was a nice guy!

I was out in the vault today as a matter of fact. We finished it about a week ago, but now he wants more pistol shelves already!

We received a GREAT compliment today, from the supplier of the vault door. The rep was there today at the same time I was and told us that this vault is the nicest looking interior finish he has seen, "..and I've seen a LOT of them..!":rockwoot:

Now, my reason for posting is to ask for help. I need someone willing to help me post the pics here. I'm COMPLETELY computer illiterate! I have a digital disc of pics, but not the first clue how to put them on my computer, let alone host somewhere else, then cut and paste...or whatever?

Anyone in Lafayette area willing to take a disc from me, and post the pics here?
    I've got a few rep points for you:popcorn:

Getting the prints done for my house now. It looks like my safe room will be 13' 7" x 31' 7" with all concrete walls, ceiling and a vault door.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    think you could email the pictures????? if so I could host them.

Another option might be to try photobucket or some similar hosting site.

you can also load them to INGO gallery for free.

The key is you have to get them on the internet, somewhere.

Top Bottom