• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Agent 007

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2009
    The discussion is always Glock vs XD and M&P's are never even mentioned. I have fired all three and prefer the Smith to the other two in terms of ergonomics and accuracy. Just my 2 cents. :)

Big :+1:

I've got a G19 in the safe, held in reserve for anti-zombie duty. But what I strap to my side every day is a Smith & Wesson M&P compact. Let the Euro Weenies bicker.....I'll take the superior looks, feel and shootability of the new American classic! :yesway::)

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 7, 2008
    Greenfield
    Scutter01, you are killing my mojo on the merged thread.....I was really proud of myself for copying and pasting this discussion as a reference.

Nice work though!

swatdoc

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Franklin
    Glock vs. (fill in blank)...my advice is just pick one then take all of the time you'd have spent trying to decide which is 'best' and invest it in good training. You'll come out way ahead in the end. The firearm is the tool. The training unlocks it's potential.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Scutter01, you are killing my mojo on the merged thread.....I was really proud of myself for copying and pasting this discussion as a reference.

Nice work though!

Sorry. Just so everyone knows, samrothstein01 linked the killed thread back to this one before I deleted the post as redundant in the thread merge!

:thumbsup:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Thanks! Almost good enough for its own thread........:):

Ah, well. :)

I would have left it except it had the same title as an existing (and active) thread and had confused everyone that posted in it, including me. I had actually closed the thread before going back and watching the video. :):

jdhaines

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Toledo, OH
    I love this...

"You couldn't get a clue in clue mating season in a field of clues if you smeared your body with musk and did the clue mating dance."

It's been sigged.

Top Bottom