I can order many times until I get happy!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino400

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Delaware County
    This discussing multiple locations almost gave me a heart attack. Planning on going to Greenwood location for lunch tomorrow. Was reading this thread and thought they had closed. Couldn't understand how and when as I have been going there weekly since they opened.

HKUSP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Danville, IN
    I got to eat at the Dayton location a few times before I moved over here to Indy. I liked it just fine. I would go back if I needed a sushi fix and didn't want to spend a lot of money. Now.... if you're going to go to the Dayton area and want the best? Sakai in Troy, Ohio. It's about 20 minutes north of Dayton. Worth. Every. Penny.

I'd be totally on board with an INGO meet and eat at either Sushi Club over here. I've been to the west side one three or four times. It's totally acceptable considering the prices.

HKUSP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Danville, IN
    A previous post mentioned this, but it looks to me as well like they're closed for good in Dayton. Too bad... If that's the general area you're going to be in (Dayton/West Carrolton) Kai right at the end of the I75 South exit for St Rt. 725 is a good choice, it's just not all you can eat.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Many 'mom and pop' type small restaurants are closed on Mondays. It's a long standing thing and the only way the owners get a day off.

I will leave the raw seafood crowd with this lingering vision...

[video=youtube;wkAqdh_kLbs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkAqdh_kLbs[/video]

...and yet the same people who eat that get the vapors when I order a steak rare.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom