I can order many times until I get happy!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Oh, btw:

Alex could I have "Most popular sandwich in Indiana", and make that for a million please.

Oh, there you got me thinking of brain sandwiches, then I saw a video for roasted sheep head, gonna have to get one of those next time I'm at Jungle Jim's. I think I'll make beef tongue for dinner tomorrow, give m'lady a break.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Not British, but my family tree seems to track 100% English, and that's back to colonial days on both sides. I do enjoy eating just about anything that moves under its own power, at least once, and a good few things that don't. I figure if someone's eaten something twice it can't be too bad. I should address this taste I've developed for blood, though, maybe I need more iron.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Are your canines longer than your other teeth? Do you have an aversion to sunlight, silver and/or holy water or blessed icons?

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I remember trying sushi for the first time while I was stationed in Okinawa. Somewhere along the way back home from Fl we met a buddy i served with at a sushi place and boy was it good. Afterwards we stood outside and talked a good 5 hrs before the wife said we need to get back on the road and drive to Indiana.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Oh, those are just myt- um, no, none of that stuff, it's all ok. Well, the sunlight kinda gets to me, but I see fine in the dark, really. I um, I like garlic, mmm.

But we're here to discuss eating uncooked dead fish. Actually, sushi refers to the vinegar rice part, and some of the fish is cooked; it's the sashimi that's always raw. Sushi may contain sashimi, however. I have to avoid it now because of the immune system. I has a sad walking past the case with those poor lonely sushi trays staring up at me looking for a good home. I used to find the heck in those things, remove it and consume it.

Joe G

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2013
    SE Indiana
    Anyone been to the one near Dayton OH? Will be in that area next week and was hoping it was as good as you guys say this one is.

Was finally in the area today. Planned it all out - even skipped breakfast so I'd be ready.

Headed over about 11:30.... Hand written sign on the door "We are closed"

Tried to peek in through the closed blinds and tinted windows but couldn't see anything.

:crying:

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    Many 'mom and pop' type small restaurants are closed on Mondays. It's a long standing thing and the only way the owners get a day off.

I will leave the raw seafood crowd with this lingering vision...

[video=youtube;wkAqdh_kLbs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkAqdh_kLbs[/video]

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Many 'mom and pop' type small restaurants are closed on Mondays. It's a long standing thing and the only way the owners get a day off.

I will leave the raw seafood crowd with this lingering vision...

[video=youtube;wkAqdh_kLbs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkAqdh_kLbs[/video]

That was AWESOME! Man, you don't get any fresher than that, and it was so cool when the [spoiler alert] part with the tentacles stood up there waiting for him.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom