• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RGriff69

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 24, 2010
    My daughter turns 6 tomorrow and wants a pink Crickett. She seen one at Big Daddy's and has been wanting it since. I went and picked it up today.
    IMG_20120810_134020.jpg

I will give it to her tomorrow. This will be a step up from her pink bb gun.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    LOL! I think it is cool. I wish I could get my girl in to shooting. My son on the other hand is nuts about them (in a good way) Enjoy the time with her!

conan1rice

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Wayne County
    my girlfriend is kinda interested in shooting. im going to try to get a used .22 and paint it for her. I enjoy doing it and i think she'll like the personal touch.

MJ06IU

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Dec 11, 2010
    Indy
    Working on my girls first 22 too. Was thinking about going with a 10/22 with a tactical solution barrel for weight....... You guys are making think that I'm going overboard. ;-) :dunno:LOL!

Ryninger

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Newburgh
    Working on my girls first 22 too. Was thinking about going with a 10/22 with a tactical solution barrel for weight....... You guys are making think that I'm going overboard. ;-) :dunno:LOL!

My Lil girl (3yrs) has seen a pink 10/22 at Bradis a few times... It just might have to follow me home one of these times!

Dirty Steve

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 16, 2011
    Danville
    Excellent! Bought Crickets for my boys when they turned 6 and started them shooting. That was many years ago and the Crickets are now relegated to being saved for the future grandkids. Start out with some type of reactive targets. Kids love instant gratification when shooting. Nice to see that some families are still into passing on the tradition. Most today, unfortunately are not.

Dirty Steve

billcollector

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2012
    NW Indiana
    I don't have kids but this is a huge moment! Congrats on the great buy as it will be a gift that she remembers for YEARS!!! just make sure you let her shoot it as often as she wants.

sdh

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 30, 2012
    4 Corners
    My dad bought my oldest girl one when she turned 2. She is 4 now and loves shooting it. We are working on her aim. She likes to go squirrel hunting with me, but I don't have the heart to tell her that it isn't loaded. Those crickets are surprisingly accurate.

Top Bottom