I apparently have another LEO related skill...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    ... besides violating people's constitutional rights. Seems like I am good at c***-blocking people trying to get their freak on. I went on a check-the-welfare run last night after someone called in saying a woman had left her small child(ren) at home alone. When my coworker and I got to the address we walked up to the door to knock. As we are standing there we hear the obvious sounds of a woman in the throes of pleasure in the next door apartment (through the open window). We beat on the door of the apartment we were dispatched to, but the woman making all the noise decided that she would talk to us and stopped what she was doing and stuck her head out the upstairs window. Her mind was obviously on something else as she couldn't answer our questions about her neighbor. I never saw her late-night lover, but I'm sure he wasn't too happy about the interruption. We left so we didn't prolong his wait any longer. I think we protected and served on that run! :patriot:

Last edited by a moderator:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    jezzz tell me about it.... I remember when I was just a young lad.

G/F took mommies car, we drove around, and ended up at the Reveria Club, making babies and stuff, when all of the sudden an LEO shows up.

Isnt this some sort of crime LMAO

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    ... besides violating people's constitutional rights. Seems like I am good at c***-blocking people trying to get their freak on. I went on a check-the-welfare run last night after someone called in saying a woman had left her small child(ren) at home alone. When my coworker and I got to the address we walked up to the door to knock. As we are standing there we hear the obvious sounds of a woman in the throes of pleasure in the next door apartment (through the open window). We beat on the door of the apartment we were dispatched to, but the woman making all the noise decided that she would talk to us and stopped what she was doing and stuck her head out the upstairs window. Her mind was obviously on something else as she couldn't answer our questions about her neighbor. I never saw her late-night lover, but I'm sure he wasn't too happy about the interruption. We left so we didn't prolong his wait any longer. I think we protected and served on that run! :patriot:

CLASSIC!

Once I called a guy on the phone that was in the middle of "receiving" I told him to tell his GF to keep up the good work.... then at a place that I used to work at we called a guy asking if he could come into work and his GF picked up the phone all out of breath and said he could not talk right now..... we said it was important and she gave him the phone and he was also out of breath....... I think we killed the mood and he was less then happy haha.

A few times I would have to take dry cleaning up to a room and would knock not knowing what I was interupting..... after a while I would just call and say that I would leave it on the door haha.. had an idea when I would see the high dollar hookers go up to the room LOL.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township

:laugh:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    That's pretty funny! So no answer at the apartment you were checking? I know you can't just bust in but any info about the kids in question?

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I guess I missed the Protect and Serve aspect of this. What about the kid and woman of the original call?

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN

No pics.

That's pretty funny! So no answer at the apartment you were checking? I know you can't just bust in but any info about the kids in question?

I guess I missed the Protect and Serve aspect of this. What about the kid and woman of the original call?

The "protecting and serving" comment was a joke. It turns out that the woman that was c***-blocked was the person we were called on. We spoke to the caller and he said that she had left briefly so he called 911, but she returned before we got there. Apparently in the 5 minutes it took for us to drive to the apartment she left, came back, and proceeded to get down to business.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    No pics.

The "protecting and serving" comment was a joke. It turns out that the woman that was c***-blocked was the person we were called on. We spoke to the caller and he said that she had left briefly so he called 911, but she returned before we got there. Apparently in the 5 minutes it took for us to drive to the apartment she left, came back, and proceeded to get down to business.

Condom run? :D

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    No pics.

DUH, I get it now. I thought you went on a real call and the er, loud woman, was just an aside. Maybe she needed fresh batteries!! ;)

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    I was waiting to hear how she flashed you as she was hanging out the window. :D

She only stuck her head out the window...

DUH, I get it now. I thought you went on a real call and the er, loud woman, was just an aside. Maybe she needed fresh batteries!! ;)

It was a real call to her house, but the way it was dispatched we were sent to her neighbor's house. She was an aside until the person that called 911 approached us and told us it was her we were looking for.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville

You weren't the only one who didn't connect the dots. But in our defense, he didn't make it clear that the performing woman and the one for the call were one and the same.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    You weren't the only one who didn't connect the dots. But in our defense, he didn't make it clear that the performing woman and the one for the call were one and the same.

Thank you. I thought he went on a call and the moaner was next door. Oh well, it's all clear as mud now! :yesway: :laugh:

Top Bottom