• ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Stitches removed yesterday.

What was unnerving was not the scapel coming at my eyeball or the sensation (I was numb) but the sound of the stitches being cut out.

I had a pentagon shape cut off my eyelid margin 2 years ago. They did it awake since I had to work that night. The numbing worked, I didn't feel pain, but the sound of my lid being snipped and the awareness of it was awful. So was looking at someone with your lid closed. Not natural.

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    Man, I can't think of much worse (above the belt) that a man with a knife can do to a person than mess with their eye. I've had a few, relatively minor in comparison, problems with my eye (superglue, chalazion, ingrowing eyelashes, corneal infections due to poor contact use as a kid) and I mean it's miserable. So I'm guessing all this suffering has either made you tougher or crazy .... Which one, may I ask?

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    It was necessary. I don't know about suffering.

Given what a lot of people are going through even as I type this I really had a minor problem.
    Yes, maybe so.

But, you are such an inspiration to all of us here on INGO. You left your native Country to come to Lafayette and Practice Law...

Such an inspirational story... :popcorn:

Top Bottom