• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    "Plinker" "Shooter" or any other status only means that the member has submitted a certain number of posts. The posts may be :poop: or they may be :blahblah: and completely worthless. What matters more is the Rep, determined by other INGO members.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    "Plinker" "Shooter" or any other status only means that the member has submitted a certain number of posts. The posts may be :poop: or they may be :blahblah: and completely worthless. What matters more is the Rep, determined by other INGO members.

"shooter" title actually does mean banned from INGO.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy

You must not be aware of the "rep pyramid thread". :dunno:

eatsnopaste

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    South Bend
    I posted just to be able to say years from now "That's right children, I posted in the great INGO liberal troll thread!" I will be looked upon as some sort of shaman or something, maybe even achieve (near) printcraft status...nah, just dreaming.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

What matters to me is what I actually think of what people post. If some people continually post good stuff, that fact stays with me and is cumulative. If you want more rep squares, head over to the rep pyramid thread.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I posted just to be able to say years from now "That's right children, I posted in the great INGO liberal troll thread!" I will be looked upon as some sort of shaman or something, maybe even achieve (near) printcraft status...nah, just dreaming.

You don't want that....... people are constantly trying to knock you off that pedestal....... it's lonely at the top. :(

Top Bottom