• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Hypothetically a car may run you over today. You have no choice in the matter.
    A drug dealer wants to punish you and give you a choice of where to be ran over at.
    Where do you want to be ran over at?

I know this does not promote safe driving but just answer the question.
    I'm sure someone will see this and run someone over and say it's INGO's fault.

:rolleyes:

elaw555

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Speedway, IN
    funspongeth.jpg

Dang...the last few guys really like to soak it up, eh...

elaw555

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Speedway, IN
    I'm shocked it took 38 posts before the 39th. correct answer was provided.The site seems to be getting more like Craigslist Rant & Rave each day.I don't understand how taking a hit, regardless of the situation can promote gun safety and firearm awareness.I read it on INGO.

Yeah...because NASCAR is swimming in lawsuits from rednecks who crashed their car on I-465 because Dale Jr did it. Riiiiight

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    Hypothetically a car may run you over today. You have no choice in the matter.
    A drug dealer wants to punish you and give you a choice of where to be ran over at.
    Where do you want to be ran over at?

I know this does not promote safe driving but just answer the question.
    I'm sure someone will see this and run someone over and say it's INGO's fault.

:rolleyes:

To anyone who does something just because they saw it on the Internet: Send all of your money to Eddie. PM me for address info. :D

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    To anyone who does something just because they saw it on the Internet: Send all of your money to Eddie. PM me for address info. :D

I heard Eddie did it so it must work, send me your remaining money from
    under the couch cushions, also accepting your scrap gold. PM me for the addy.
    :laugh:

Marc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    my butt cheek

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nW2QVTv250]YouTube - Bad Boys 2 - Oh Damn Somebody Shot You In The Ass![/ame]

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    If you absolutely had to be shot one time - with a .22 - and you could pick its placement, where would you take it? (no fingers or toes)

I think my fingers would be my last choice next to vital organs. I rely on my fingers and toes pretty heavily to do my job and all my favorite hobbies.

I was thinking maybe the hip bone, from the side. Perhaps my left hand...but probably the hip bone. :dunno:

Dude, that would hurt like a female dog!!!!!
    I'd go with my thigh or arse......all flesh, no bone:)

I was watching the movie Seven and it got me thinking about some weird stuff lol.

Yeah, that movie will mess with you.

should be in break room...I dont think I can move it...my bad.

:rockwoot:

JDonhardt

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    Its funny how serious some people take things like this. Just sayin.

BTW, I'll admit defeat on my hip bone idea...I would've lost. The butt cheek idea wins this thread.

mkbar80

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 3, 2008
    Just as an anecdote. My father was a police officer in Northern Indiana for the better part of four decades. He loved to tell the story of a call where a guy was shot in the head by his wife/gf. This was the 70s so all they knew was they new from the dispatcher was domestic call. They got there, and the guy was up walking around bleeding all over. He took 3 .22 shorts to the head. None penetrated his skull. He was concussed and was taken to the hospital to be patched up. Apparently was released fairly soon after. Dad couldn't remember if they patched things up.:dunno:

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    My earLOBE. Just the lobe.
    heh :)

ETA...someone was already smart enough to say Earlobe.

Last edited:

darinb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Scott county,indiana
    The thigh. I had a friend who shot himself in the thigh with a .22 at almost point blank range and walked around for 5 days before going to the doctor, granted he was a bit mentally slow though and had alot of muscle mass in his legs. I personally dont want to get shot by a .22 anywhere but the meatiest part of my body is my thigh and as long as it doesnt go near my artery I would be ok but still screwed for a while anyway.

Yeah

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Dillingham, AK
    I took a .223 through the web between my thumb and forefinger once. It blew a big U shaped chunk out of it. After a few minutes it hurt like you wouldn't believe that part of your body could hurt, and it swelled up, but no big deal otherwise.

If I had to choose a place I'd take it there again I think.

Top Bottom