• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JDonhardt

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    If you absolutely had to be shot one time - with a .22 - and you could pick its placement, where would you take it? (no fingers or toes)

I was thinking maybe the hip bone, from the side. Perhaps my left hand...but probably the hip bone. :dunno:

I was watching the movie Seven and it got me thinking about some weird stuff lol.

should be in break room...I dont think I can move it...my bad.

Last edited by a moderator:

colt45er

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Avon, IN
    I would choose a fleshy area with no vitals.

Why hit a bone if you can just hit flesh. Maybe webbing between index and thrumb?

indoorsoccerfrea

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    Why the heck would you choose a bone? Even a .22 will shatter bone...which takes forever to heal compared with a simple through shot to the hand or flesh of the arm...

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    From what distance? :D

Point blank... I'd rather not, thank you.

from 100 feet? How about the buttocks or the hamstring/quad/hip area. :n00b:

JDonhardt

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    I would choose a fleshy area with no vitals.

Why hit a bone if you can just hit flesh. Maybe webbing between index and thrumb?

On my body, if I hit "flesh" I'd be hitting muscle. It seems like tearing up a muscle would be worse of an idea than hitting a strong bone like that...I guess its just a guess that the hip bone could stand up better to a small bullet like that than a muscle...

The web between the thumb and first finger isnt a bad idea though...

JDonhardt

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    Why the heck would you choose a bone? Even a .22 will shatter bone...which takes forever to heal compared with a simple through shot to the hand or flesh of the arm...

I know very little about the physiology of this...a butt cheak may not be too awful.

bdj357

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 13, 2008
    DaRegion NWI Crown Point
    What the hell are you thinking!!!!!! And yes princraft said he would like it in the butt! And for the hip bone, could cause a nasty ricohet and end up elsewhere.
    Remind me not to dare you to do anything!

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Hip bone would be very bad. I had a friend shot and killed when he was 16 in a fight. He was shot in the left shoulder. The bullet hit his clavicle, ricocheted and went through his heart. He was dead in 2 seconds.

22LRs aren't toys. It's the gangland hit gun of choice. I guess my choice would be in somone else's leg.

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    wow that would suck. i wouldnt want to be hit at all of course, but if i had to choose i guess i would say a through and through of a meaty area no bone, i dont want a ricochet going through some major organs.

infidel

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    BoomHeadShot.gif

Top Bottom