GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Imagine knowing that it could be months before you get power back. Even if they cut orders yesterday for replacement switchgear and transformers, it would take months maybe years to get them all built. IIRC we replaced an old substation at our plant a couple years ago and it had a 6mo lead time. Now, flood the system with requests? Man oh man…your Generac isn’t going to survive this.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    So, tell me, what has that idiot libturd Harris substantively proposed or help initiate for relief for the victims of hurricane Helena in North Carolina?
    I guess nothing! :nono:

freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    I heard it on Clay and Buck earlier, somebody called in and was talking about a bunch of National Guard guys from somewhere just sitting around because they didn’t have title 10 orders.

I know it’s been 20 years since they sent me to school for this stuff, but if I remember correctly, DHS would do a request for forces to Norad/Northcom since that is the unified command with responsibility for North America. Northcom then reaches out to its assigned and attached organizations. This would include a significant amount of national guard. While this is going on, somebody stands up a task force since this mission is temporary in nature. There is a change of operational control for the forces who will be signed to the task force.

There is some criminal negligence here.
    If that's the case why isn't the governor cutting title 32 orders? Am I missing something?

Back when hurricane Matthew hit I was at atterbury and we were told we may be sent to Georgia with the states hospital tents on state orders. The storm path shifted and we weren't needed though.

I know some Indiana NG folks going south and some SC state guard and us veteran reserve corps guys that are working it too.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    if you are on an iphone, tap the lock button and up volume button at the same time. That will do a screen shot.

If you are on a windows PC, use the snipping tool.

If you are on an android, press power and volume down at the same time.
    Then pat your head, rub your stomach and jump up and down on one foot.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Imagine knowing that it could be months before you get power back. Even if they cut orders yesterday for replacement switchgear and transformers, it would take months maybe years to get them all built. IIRC we replaced an old substation at our plant a couple years ago and it had a 6mo lead time. Now, flood the system with requests? Man oh man…your Generac isn’t going to survive this.
    Can't they just ship the necessary equipment in to the east coast ports? Oh wait...

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    So, tell me, what has that idiot libturd Harris substantively proposed or help initiate for relief for the victims of hurricane Helena in North Carolina?
    I guess nothing! :nono:
    Well, she was born into a middle class family, and people cared about their yards... so she's got that going for her. :thumbsup:

Top Bottom