• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Depending on the size, you could always stash it in your rectum and if you're unable to retrieve it, they could always do a conscious sedation in 14 to get it out for you.

312.5 lbs

I'll help with a 100 lbs of it. :)

TVTJawdrop.png

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Depending on the size, you could always stash it in your rectum and if you're unable to retrieve it, they could always do a conscious sedation in 14 to get it out for you.

312.5 lbs

I'll help with a 100 lbs of it. :)

Are they bigger than a pop bottle?

xray-coke-bottle-in-rectum2.jpg

**edit...Disregard. It was already covered...carry on.

Now that you put it that way............. I'm out.....

Yeah..I'm thinking you'd blow out an o-ring or something.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    It doesn't take long for a boat to travel from FL to the Bahamas. I have a friend who has a decent fast boat that could make the trip in a few hours. I'd have him come over to "visit" and then take it back.

I would have to find out if authorities bother checking pleasure crafts that decide to make a run for time over to the islands. There are a lot of groups in the boating community that do all kinds of "runs".

I once went out far enough in a small boat that you couldn't see land anymore. No one ever gave us a second look.

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana
    We go out deep sea fishing all the time when in FL, never been checked going out or coming back. We spent 2 nights out at sea one time on a fishing trip.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Gray paint / SCUBA weight angle is the best one. Still heck of a shipping charge - but use your business account!

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    gold is heavy and dense. so is lead. melt the gold, fashion it into scuba weights, paint it grey. Problem solved.

Winner! In fact many gold bars are fake nowadays. I think they use something other than lead but always cut into a bar before you weigh it if buying. Or use another method to dermine it has the proper weight for a given volume.

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Bahamas, you say? Terre Haute's just a quick jaunt across the Gulf of Mexico, up the Mississippi to the Ohio, short trip on the Ohio to the mouth of the Wabash and then up the Wabash as far as possible. Load the gold in a boat in the Bahamas. Off load the gold into my trunk in TH, drive home. Buy a proper safe, lock the gold away in it, and STFU!

gundog60

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2014
    South of Indy
    Hate to be Davey-Downer but if discovered by the IRS your undeclared income gains would get you a jail cell for tax evasion-just like Al Capone. LOL! The weight belt idea sounds like the best bet and off shore banking sounds like the best place to keep the IRS from finding you out. Gold is a commodity bought and sold all over the globe so why not do a little jet-setting action and become a gold trader?

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Hate to be Davey-Downer but if discovered by the IRS your undeclared income gains would get you a jail cell for tax evasion-just like Al Capone. LOL! The weight belt idea sounds like the best bet and off shore banking sounds like the best place to keep the IRS from finding you out. Gold is a commodity bought and sold all over the globe so why not do a little jet-setting action and become a gold trader?
    My eyes!!!

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    gold is heavy and dense. so is lead. melt the gold, fashion it into scuba weights, paint it grey. Problem solved.

Lead is not nearly as dense as gold and all it would take is one customs agent to notice the weight is almost double what it should be and suddenly the course of one's day just got a little more interesting.

Top Bottom