• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I would like to think I could recognize this as a prank of some sort, but who knows. I mean how often is a threat going to bust through a piece of glass from an advertisement to attack me? Then again, a threat is a threat

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Well, these legs don't have any run left in them, hardly any walk sometimes, so it's me against the chuckster. My sense of humor regarding dangerous weapons or facsimiles coming at me attached to someone menacing is pretty limited. I'm thinkin they'd need to have a backup midget or two on hand.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    These kinds of pranks are the most ill advised ideas. Putting people in fear for their lives and safety is never a good idea.
    My reflex in this situation would not be to run.

Yeah, didn't work out for Bill Murray in Zombieland either.:laugh:

I bought a car once that had a big Chucky doll in the trunk. I got lots of mileage outta Chucky, leaving him here and there in friends cars, houses, etc:lmfao:.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Someone with a knife running at me would probably be in a world of hurt. One way or another. While it may look amusing it's pretty dam stupid prank when you really think about it.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    quote_icon.png
    Originally Posted by Captain Morgan
    I'd probably have some combination of running and drawing. I don't think anyone in the U.S is stupid enough to set up this type of prank. At least not in a state with a lot of people who carry.

Sadly, you are mistaken. In the US, we get Darwin Award grade stupidity, which removes the supernatural element and really tries to make people think they are gonna die. But hey! Just pretends!:

Teachers Shocked, Frightened After School Holds Unplanned Shooting Drill « CBS Seattle

Hospital uses armed man in unannounced drill - Las Vegas Sun News

http://media.lasvegassun.com/media/p...rosereport.pdf

These are only couple links I had handy, there are a few more of these gems floating around. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I'm blowing my rape whistle and soiling myself. Then running to the nearest balcony and firing two blasts from a double barrel shotgun into the air.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I'm blowing my rape whistle and soiling myself. Then running to the nearest balcony and firing two blasts from a double barrel shotgun into the air.

You may wish to soil yourself after you are in final position. Otherwise there is a nice little trail for Chuckie to follow and find you

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    You may wish to soil yourself after you are in final position. Otherwise there is a nice little trail for Chuckie to follow and find you

Obviously you are in need of training. If you don't soil yourself immediately, you're going to get raped on your way to the balcony. This is simple stuff, Doc, try and keep up.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Here's what we're talking about, weapons grade stoopid:

[video=youtube;ng56DVOxCTs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ng56DVOxCTs[/video]

Of course, it's a parody.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Obviously you are in need of training. If you don't soil yourself immediately, you're going to get raped on your way to the balcony. This is simple stuff, Doc, try and keep up.

I thought vomiting repelled rape. Has crapping oneself been suggested by an elected official too? Perhaps we could make a rape-defense tool that is just a bag of feces with a burst-pack inside. When activated, it showers the person in stool, thus thwarting the attempt.

Similar concept to the LifeVest gel pack that bursts prior to defibrillating the wearer

http://lifevest.zoll.com/medical-professionals/EMS Pocket Card.pdf

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    Run and scream like a girl. I HATE Chucky with a passion. Ever since that time I was supposed to be asleep and my parents were watching it. I was 5 and had a Kid Buddy. Yeah, f that s.

Top Bottom