How would you have handled the situation?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Finally a legit reason for OC..........cause some patrons to overly pucker and probably thwart whistling.

I was OCing, but I was seated first and never got up. :)

OP, were you OC'ing? If so, how bad was the fight with the 5 year old?

I wondered how long it would take for someone to pick up on the 5 year old :laugh: She really was around that age and no her and I didn't go at it. :):

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    My wife and I were at a movie theater recently. During the movie a young man (maybe mid 20's) kept turning on his cell phone. I finally leaned forward and said, "Excuse me, but the light of your cell phone is very distracting. Could you please turn it off?" He said, "I'm sorry." He didn't turn the phone back on during the rest of the movie.

tk6968

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Central Indiana
    This was easy to avoid. If you had gone to Juicy's BBQ out on La Grange Road you would not have anyone whistling and you would have had better food.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    My wife and I were at a movie theater recently. During the movie a young man (maybe mid 20's) kept turning on his cell phone. I finally leaned forward and said, "Excuse me, but the light of your cell phone is very distracting. Could you please turn it off?" He said, "I'm sorry." He didn't turn the phone back on during the rest of the movie.

But how does that make you seem like a tuff guy to the other internet operators?

MickeyBlueEyes

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    BFE, Indiana
    I have been seated at IHOP before and asked the hostess to put us in a quiet corner and leave us there. Several booths and tons of customers later, I usually just ask the waiter or waitress for a roll of duct tape for the loud mouths in the booth next to us... It's fun to watch the reaction on the other customer's face when they realize I'm talking about them, and then I just stare a hole in them till they STFU. It's really fun when you are candid and blunt.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Jeffersonville
    I would have ate my food, paid the check, and tipped whatever the waitress earned - as intended.

If I was forced to pass them on the way out, I would have bladed the five year old at a forty-five degree angle.

Top Bottom