• do you read drudge reguraly?

• Total voters

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Is it just me or does the drudgereport determine 75% of the topics in the political forums?

Fess up. How many here go there?

Forgive my kindle spelling!

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I like news. It's a news aggregate. A slanted news aggregate, but if I wanted to read fiction, I know how to navigate to HuffPo.

Yeah I confess to looking at both. I will say though I long for the days when it was more of a NEWS aggregate. Now its more of a news/blog aggregate and its difficult sometimes to know when you will get an opinion piece or a journalistic piece.

That said, I remember when MSNBC first started and I thought having that would take the place of my desire to read the newspaper. For awhile it did. Now I would rather read my local newspaper. Of course now the newspapers are all dying and my local paper no longer delivers by carrier so I dropped my subscription.

I miss the days of getting a cup of coffee and reading the newspaper and doing the puzzles like dear ol' grandpa but those days are long gone I fear.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Yeah I confess to looking at both. I will say though I long for the days when it was more of a NEWS aggregate. Now its more of a news/blog aggregate and its difficult sometimes to know when you will get an opinion piece or a journalistic piece.

I feel the same way about CNN, MSNBC, etc., etc.

Top Bottom