• Status
    Not open for further replies.

jojoa55

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2010
    Evansville
    This may not be the most liked post here, but I feel as though it's important to say. I began reading this thread genuinely interested due to a mature discussion that I have come to expect from fellow INGO members about the firearm . In my short time as a member here, I have read nothing but mature and respectful discussions on all sorts of topics....until tonight. When I got to the point in the thread where bashing against each other began, I became disappointed. To those that lowered themselves to bashing against each other, please grow up. I may be a young adult, but I know maturity (and immaturity) when I see it. I don't mean to upset anyone by posting this, but I see no reason for bashing each other on a thread that started out respectfully. How about we get back to the topic at hand?

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    How about this thread is closed? I've cleaned all the garbage out. You'll be glad to know that this thread was linked on several other forums and is being served up as an example of INGO's attitude and behavior.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom