• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    No. This thread exploded pretty quick, but about a year ago, can't remember his screen name, a guy came on the political forum asking for reasons not to limit magazine capacity. It was obvious he was saying controversial things to up his post count. And it did, I think even quicker than mom45. But his motive was obviously access to the INGO classified adds. Mom45 was obviously more interested in conversation, since the conversation didn't stop after 50. And she's also been a participant in conversations since. The other guy, not so much.

Mom45 rules in my book. Great person and an active member of this board.

Khazik

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Hopefully a resolution in favor of Mom45 came about from all this. I'm glad I'm not put in these situations, especially like this one, or I'd begin to have fun with 2 microwaves and a pringle's can....

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    The only jack-ass neighbors I have like that just shoot upward...it's an urban thing I guess. Good luck with getting this/them resolved.

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    FWIW...in the above posts...I read it as Longhair telling Ammo:
    "Hey, Mom45 got her 50 posts rather quickly in this thread.
    it's not hard to do. So don't go reviving old threads to try to quickly get to 50.
    once you do...then you can sell your overpriced ammo...blah blah blah, etc..."

that's how I interpreted what he was saying.

not defending anyone either way...

just sayin'

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    I still would like to see her backstop now that its not deer season anymore she should be able to take pictures.... not excusing the neighbor in any way shape or form, but if you are going to call someone else out for using trees as a backstop, you yourself should not be using trees as a backstop. I do tend to believe her story however, even though I am typically skeptical of these kinds of threads.

Longhair

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 29, 2010
    FWIW...in the above posts...I read it as Longhair telling Ammo:
    "Hey, Mom45 got her 50 posts rather quickly in this thread.
    it's not hard to do. So don't go reviving old threads to try to quickly get to 50.
    once you do...then you can sell your overpriced ammo...blah blah blah, etc..."

that's how I interpreted what he was saying.

not defending anyone either way...

just sayin'

Ding...Ding...Ding...We have a winner, Well done Tyler! I find it funny that the break room post whores can't comprehend a simple post and are ready to scream troll!

I was invited here years ago by a member here from another forum and log in twice a day to learn more about firearms and firearm law that interest me.
    I'm sure not here to buy over priced ammo or firearms, and I sure don't think I have a need to earn anything from someone that can't read and comprehend a simple post.

As far as being a low post count troll, well some of you make it easy...and enjoyable!

Looks like the state education system has worked for you Tyler.....everyone else , not so much.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    FYI for anyone faced with a difficult land-use and hunting issue similar to Mom's: the DNR does not screw around with the baiting laws. Someone whom didnt place the feed, buy the feed, plan to benefit from the feed or even have KNOWLEDGE of it being there can still be found in violation of baiting laws. I have a buddy who got popped for a baiting violation due to a pile of corn in a field THREE MILES away from where he was goose hunting. He had no idea the corn was there on private property miles away from him. Still in violation of hunting over an "artifical flyway due to baiting".

A single feeder running through the deer season, near his property line but well within you own boundaries, will render his property totally illegal to hunt. Forewarning: it may also render parts of or all of your own property illegal to hunt.

YMMV.
    The op's post had nothing at all to do with baiting, or even hunting.
    her concern was/is with an idiot neighbor who shoots from his yard into/on to her property.

flashpuppy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    NWI, Lowell
    The op's post had nothing at all to do with baiting, or even hunting.
    her concern was/is with an idiot neighbor who shoots from his yard into/on to her property.

You don't say? Huh, how about that. Like I didn't read the thread or something.

:chillout:

Further on in the thread, it DOES goes into hunting issues though and about stand positioning at or near they're property. It is a sure fire way to get the DNR to immediately react and really fill the moronic's neighbor undies with sand.

Ammo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2014
    She got her fifty in the first hour she joined with this thread. Make up a good one noob, you to can sell over priced ammo and **** here.....:)

So I revived an old thread... woop de freekin do. I don't think starting a new thread, about an old thread, is going to answer questions or give any resolve of or about the old thread. I think I've been a member here long enough that if I was going after a 50+ post count, I'd already have it. Don't be so judgemental longhair. It's not becoming of you and makes you come across as a troll, which I'm sure you are not. Just because my name is ammo, does not mean I'm selling ammo.
    But thanks for the warm welcome to the forum anyways.

Last edited:

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    Semi-related to the OP. I was at my local gunsmith's to pick up a gun I ordered. Since I know he manufactures supressors, I struck up a conversation about the amount of reduced noise in a .22. Without hesitation he pulled a gun out of the safe, stuck it out the door and without even looking around emptied the magazine into the small wooded area behind his shop to demonstrate.

midget

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 2, 2010
    Leo
    Semi-related to the OP. I was at my local gunsmith's to pick up a gun I ordered. Since I know he manufactures supressors, I struck up a conversation about the amount of reduced noise in a .22. Without hesitation he pulled a gun out of the safe, stuck it out the door and without even looking around emptied the magazine into the small wooded area behind his shop to demonstrate.

Don't you realize that 22lr isn't deadly?

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    I have a job so I don't post as much as you do noob. I really don't feel the need to earn anything from you.

By the way Danny I checked your post history, have you earned your rights to post here (on a gun forum) with all of your knowledgeable post about guns?

Well, I hope you feel good about yourself. Im over here crying in the corner thanks to your remarks.

Maybe you should check mom45's post history and tell me where shes selling overpriced ammo and ****
    I didn't see anything, but then again, I only leafed through. See I have a job too, and I don't have enough time to sit and do an analysis of someones entire post history.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Ding...Ding...Ding...We have a winner, Well done Tyler! I find it funny that the break room post whores can't comprehend a simple post and are ready to scream troll!

I was invited here years ago by a member here from another forum and log in twice a day to learn more about firearms and firearm law that interest me.
    I'm sure not here to buy over priced ammo or firearms, and I sure don't think I have a need to earn anything from someone that can't read and comprehend a simple post.

As far as being a low post count troll, well some of you make it easy...and enjoyable!

Looks like the state education system has worked for you Tyler.....everyone else , not so much.

OK...I am a break room "Post whore"
    I comprehend rather well.
    I can read and write pretty well with just a high school education.
    I have worked my A$$ off my whole life and am now semi-retired so I enjoy the folks in good standing in the status thread.
    As to gun posts.....I am very active and help folks all that I can. I own/modify and actually shoot my guns. I really do.

Aren't you just so special. Mom was never on a run for 50. I have never seen her post up anything in the classifieds.
    Sounds like you may be a bit jealous of a few folks that can actually enjoy themselves.

Top Bottom