• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ammo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2014
    Well, I've read through the majority of this thread. Only to get to the end and find no real ending to it!!

Mom45, can you give us an update yet??

Longhair

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 29, 2010
    Well, I've read through the majority of this thread. Only to get to the end and find no real ending to it!!

Mom45, can you give us an update yet??

She got her fifty in the first hour she joined with this thread. Make up a good one noob, you to can sell over priced ammo and **** here.....:)

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    She got her fifty in the first hour she joined with this thread. Make up a good one noob, you to can sell over priced ammo and **** here.....:)

she really has had issues, the issues are being taken care of and she is not allowed to speak of them on the net until things are final.

she didn't do it for the 50

Longhair

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 29, 2010
    I think you kinda have to earn the right to throw the "50 posts" thing at someone.

I have a job so I don't post as much as you do noob. I really don't feel the need to earn anything from you.

By the way Danny I checked your post history, have you earned your rights to post here (on a gun forum) with all of your knowledgeable post about guns?

Last edited:

MDave

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 1, 2009
    I just finished perusing and found a lot of great advice. With that said. I got one word.

MOTE!!

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    If she's trying to get to the classifieds, she's doing a bad job of it. She has quite a few posts. Maybe she just has something to say.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    bunny-eating-popcorn-o.gif

45fan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    East central IN
    I have a job so I don't post as much as you do noob. I really don't feel the need to earn anything from you.

By the way Danny I checked your post history, have you earned your rights to post here (on a gun forum) with all of your knowledgeable post about guns?

Many of us have jobs. Some even have 2 or 3....

You do realize you only need the 50 posts to get into the classifieds, right? No yearly minimum to worry about hitting every year ;)

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove

31 started posts. Compares to 1 started post. Danny looks just fine to me. It's a lot easier to :poop: in someone elses thread. The ignore feature is useful.

flashpuppy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    NWI, Lowell
    FYI for anyone faced with a difficult land-use and hunting issue similar to Mom's: the DNR does not screw around with the baiting laws. Someone whom didnt place the feed, buy the feed, plan to benefit from the feed or even have KNOWLEDGE of it being there can still be found in violation of baiting laws. I have a buddy who got popped for a baiting violation due to a pile of corn in a field THREE MILES away from where he was goose hunting. He had no idea the corn was there on private property miles away from him. Still in violation of hunting over an "artifical flyway due to baiting".

A single feeder running through the deer season, near his property line but well within you own boundaries, will render his property totally illegal to hunt. Forewarning: it may also render parts of or all of your own property illegal to hunt.

YMMV.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Didn't say she did........but I bet it's a record on getting to fifty. Debone?

No. This thread exploded pretty quick, but about a year ago, can't remember his screen name, a guy came on the political forum asking for reasons not to limit magazine capacity. It was obvious he was saying controversial things to up his post count. And it did, I think even quicker than mom45. But his motive was obviously access to the INGO classified adds. Mom45 was obviously more interested in conversation, since the conversation didn't stop after 50. And she's also been a participant in conversations since. The other guy, not so much.

Top Bottom