• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Oh, and for cleaning the cylinders, I prefer to use a bigger bore brush. For .38/.357s, I like to use a .40 bore brush.

Bubba

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Rensselaer
    A Glock 17, 18, 19, 26, 34, 22, 23, 27, 35, 20, 29, 37, 38, 39, 21, 30, 36, 31, 32, or 33? :D
    A real man would be unable to answer anything other than an 18. Those of us possessing the foibles and shortcomings of mere mortals must settle for the 'lesser' numbers.

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    I shoot revolvers in 7 calibers, there is a razor strop in my bathroom and a shaving brush with a mug of soap and the only aftershave for me is bay rum, I believe in boxers, that t-shirts are underwear, ankle socks are for girls, and John Moses Browning is an American Hero. I am a vet as well...

My man card is paid in full.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I'm not sure how serious I could take anything from that site. The cleaning bit wasn't too bad but the whole site gets a thumbs down for the article about props for magic and having it listed as a manly skill.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    I'm not sure how serious I could take anything from that site. The cleaning bit wasn't too bad but the whole site gets a thumbs down for the article about props for magic and having it listed as a manly skill.

There's a ton of other good stuff on there. Wet shaving; making your own corn cob pipe; wilderness survival tips... As it says, it's about recovering a lost art -- an art mostly lost among the numerous city folk. Things that are commonplace to those fortunate enough to grow up in the country are, as you know, often completely foreign to those who grew up in the city, and Art of Manliness has a lot of useful stuff for us city slickers.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Wet shaving is for wimps. Ask my son. I came home from work a couple weeks ago to find him sporting a good sized nick above his lip. Seems he'd decided it was time to start shaving at the ripe ole age of 10. So, he went into the bathroom, grabbed an old crappy disposable razor I had sitting out, and went to work.

No shaving cream. No water. Old blade. Now, that's how REAL men do it!!

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    If revolvers are so "manly", how come they get pushed onto every newbie gunchick?
    :p

Because this is a manly revolver...

325pda.jpg

jonkertb

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 26, 2009
    Putnam County
    All you claiming to be real men because you wet shave better start wearing skirts because REAL MEN DON"T SHAVE....see the avatar
    ho ho ho
    get on the national beard registry...........and I don't want to hear replies that say, "I'd have a beard but my wife won't let me.":):

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    All you claiming to be real men because you wet shave better start wearing skirts because REAL MEN DON"T SHAVE....see the avatar
    ho ho ho
    get on the national beard registry...........and I don't want to hear replies that say, "I'd have a beard but my wife won't let me.":):

I'll stand by my extremely manly mustache and soul patch...the full beard just got boring.

Top Bottom