• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    OK...I thought you meant hot, brewed tea. You get a pass.

:D

Well, all tea I drink is brewed...I'm not sure how to make it any other way.:):

The last time I drank hot tea was at an Asian restaurant when I was ~10.

I also really like green tea, but it's so damn expensive.

He didn't say he was drinking it with his pinkie sticking out. I'd much prefer some green tea over coffee but my man card was revoked long ago, when I decided I didn't need a check list to tell me I'm a man. I just needed my mommy to tell me what a wonderful man I've become. She also told me I'm quite the catch and any classy lady would be lucky to have me...do you think she lied?

Did she tie a steak around your neck to get the dog to play with you?

Waste not, want not. Besides, it is easier to find the beans when they are all together in a stinking pile of *****. Just follow the smell. You don't have to waste all that time and energy looking for them one a time in the trees.

OK, I give up. What does "*****" stand for?

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Poo coffee is the kind of thing I might do to someone that was mean to me or otherwise deserved it. It's funny how people will actually pay to drink it.

When I was in college I worked at McD's as a store activities rep. One parade day this jerk came in demanding a cup of decaff. The only decaff we had left had a dead fly in it. Well the SOB got so rude when I told him we didn't have any that I ended up finding him some decaff. That little fly didn't drink much. I just fished him out of the pot and poured Mr. Nasty a nice cup of fly coffee. That's been over 25 years and I still laugh about it. :laugh:

Would anyone like a cup of coffee?

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    ...this jerk came in demanding a cup of decaff. The only decaff we had left had a dead fly in it. Well the SOB got so rude when I told him we didn't have any that I ended up finding him some decaff. That little fly didn't drink much. I just fished him out of the pot and poured Mr. Nasty a nice cup of fly coffee. That's been over 25 years and I still laugh about it. :laugh:

Would anyone like a cup of coffee?

I think turnabout is fair play. :evilangel:
    Is that what they were talking about when they ask "one lump or two"?

Top Bottom