• Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Your not a coffee junky are you?

Not even slightly.

Coffee and energy drinks make me feel like garbage. I get jittery and my heart hurts.

If I need some caffeine, I usually drink tea. If I'm eating lunch I like flavored water/water with lemon. Any other time I just drink ice water.

I only drink soda if I'm chasing a shot of nasty bourbon.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Not even slightly.

Coffee and energy drinks make me feel like garbage. I get jittery and my heart hurts.

If I need some caffeine, I usually drink tea. If I'm eating lunch I like flavored water/water with lemon. Any other time I just drink ice water.

I only drink soda if I'm chasing a shot of nasty bourbon.

I hear you. A friend of mine is hyper sensitive to caffine. She cant even drink soda it makes her have heart palpatations.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    If I need some caffeine, I usually drink tea.
    man-card.jpg

:D

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Dude, Dean's Iced Tea that comes in those gallon jugs is the ****. My problem is I end up drinking half of a gallon of it in one sitting.

Yeah, I'll drink any liquor...As long as it's straight bourbon out of a shot glass.
    You need to get a gallon from Chik-fil-a. Their sweet tea blows everyone else away.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana

He didn't say he was drinking it with his pinkie sticking out. I'd much prefer some green tea over coffee but my man card was revoked long ago, when I decided I didn't need a check list to tell me I'm a man. I just needed my mommy to tell me what a wonderful man I've become. She also told me I'm quite the catch and any classy lady would be lucky to have me...do you think she lied?

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    He didn't say he was drinking it with his pinkie sticking out. I'd much prefer some green tea over coffee but my man card was revoked long ago, when I decided I didn't need a check list to tell me I'm a man. I just needed my mommy to tell me what a wonderful man I've become. She also told me I'm quite the catch and any classy lady would be lucky to have me...do you think she lied?
    Mother's never lie. :D

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    "Harvesting methods remain unchanged in Asipulo, coffee is still picked and processed by loving hands.
    The biggest difference is that the new generation of farmers, look to the coffee beans on the forest floor and not the berries in the tree."

LOL...I love the smell of poo brewing in the morning...

Oh, and if you add Whisky (the correct spelling per IndyJohn) to hot tea does that mean your a girl who needs an "honorary Man Card"? I'm lovin' me a hot toddy right now...

Top Bottom