How much ammo do you carry in your vehicle?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mmills50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 26, 2011
    none, my rights have been taken away by a global multinational corporation bent on global dominance with public and private police forces dependent upon their corporate largess. I work at the 2nd and 16th letter of the alphabet.

B.O. did I miss something? Anyway...31 rounds 15+15+1

templar223

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2010
    I believe in my vehicle being an escape pod, so I carry a G19 and a M65 in there, along with holsters, belts, tac lights, mag/speedloader pouches, etc. The whole loadout in a LAPG "Bail out bag" or something like that.

Also in there are I think six loaded mags. Two speedloaders plus six rounds in the bag as well.

I also carry two extra boxes of Winchester Ranger 124gr JHP 9s and a box of Federal FBI .38s.

And there's a Mossberg 590 with about 30 rounds of reduced recoil buck and slugs (each).

Then there's the AR- and the bag o' goodies for it, but that's for another time.

I'm ready for the zombies.

John

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    I don't have any ammo.

All of my ammo was lost along with all of my firearms in a tragic boating accident.

Thanks for asking though.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    What is the message if, say, someone, a random someone, purely hypothetical, mind you . . . that someone typically carried more ammunition on their person than most of the responders here carry in their vehicles?

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    I don't permanently stow any firearms or extra ammo or shooting gear or equipment in my vehicle.

As much as I would like too simply for the sake of convenience, there are just to many "thefts from vehicles" in this area to risk it.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    About 350 rds in various mags, and a couple "Trunk Monkey" boxes in case I stop by the range, when I use one I always replace it from the stock in the garage.

Top Bottom