How many women on here would like to see a singles forum?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • k1500

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2013
    West Lafayette
    For the very small number of single women who might be posting here, I'm not sure a "singles section" would be productive. What do we have: 50 non attached men for every 1 woman? The ratio of typical dating sites is already highly skewed and it would be more extreme here. For women wanting to meet gun enthusiast men, it is relatively easy. Just go to the range and and it will be full of men. Take a class...again, full of men. I took the Utah permit class last fall and there were 24 men and 1 woman. The woman was there with her husband.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    For the very small number of single women who might be posting here, I'm not sure a "singles section" would be productive. What do we have: 50 non attached men for every 1 woman? The ratio of typical dating sites is already highly skewed and it would be more extreme here. For women wanting to meet gun enthusiast men, it is relatively easy. Just go to the range and and it will be full of men. Take a class...again, full of men. I took the Utah permit class last fall and there were 24 men and 1 woman. The woman was there with her husband.

From what you are saying, think it would be very productive for the woman. If your ratios are right, its a target rich enviroment for her.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    I love married women, they do not call as often :lmfao:

Creepy bunny.

Creepy-bathroom-rabbit.gif

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner

mdmayo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 4, 2013
    Madison County
    And Firefly is just flat out awesomeness.

"Hell, I'll kill a man in a fair fight... or if I think he's gonna start a fair fight, or if he bothers me, or if there's a woman, or if I'm gettin' paid - mostly only when I'm gettin' paid."

Top Bottom