• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NumberCruncher

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2012
    Hamilton Co
    IMO, carrying a weapon is the perfect example of function over fashion. I'm not sure why you guys are banging on the fanny pack. It's perfect for active situations like biking or jogging or hiking. If you ever jog on the Monon Trail south of Broad Ripple, you may actually wish you had a fanny pack. :n00b:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Well, you do have a bit of that gang-banger look about you...

I see your point.

Why? Because I've met him before. He threatened to pee on me and my jeep :(

Who hasn't threatened you with that?

Tell my mom that. Every vacation she had one on.

I did not want to know that your mom wore leisure suits!

Possibly. But what you said was much more hurtful.

Ginger!

So with no ass, how does the fanny pack stay up?

Do ever wonder why you just asked a question that you asked after you realized you didn't want to know the answer?

I actually carry my SP101 in a fanny pack when I ride my bike on the trails. Less chance of losing it if I wreck or fall off my bike. The fanny pack may not be fashionable but it is very functional.

See, now I'm ashamed.

Jeepcrazed

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 25, 2011
    I admit that I, too, use a fanny pack type thing. Teaching yoga 6 days a week. Yoga pants are not gun belt friendly. Might not be fashionable, but the pack works. It's either that, or no gun. Or maybe I could try a shoulder holster, but that makes me giggle to even think about. Me, with a shoulder rig...that's funny.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I admit that I, too, use a fanny pack type thing. Teaching yoga 6 days a week. Yoga pants are not gun belt friendly. Might not be fashionable, but the pack works. It's either that, or no gun. Or maybe I could try a shoulder holster, but that makes me giggle to even think about. Me, with a shoulder rig...that's funny.

See, a "fanny pack type thing" is not a full-on fanny pack.

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011

If I were wearing yoga pants, I could wear a fanny pack (type thing), too. I can picture you in a shoulder rig. And a fedora.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    I see your point.

Who hasn't threatened you with that?

I did not want to know that your mom wore leisure suits!

Ginger!

Do ever wonder why you just asked a question that you asked after you realized you didn't want to know the answer?

See, now I'm ashamed.

Don't judge her. She enjoys her leisure suits every once and a while.

45fan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    East central IN
    IMO, carrying a weapon is the perfect example of function over fashion. I'm not sure why you guys are banging on the fanny pack. It's perfect for active situations like biking or jogging or hiking. If you ever jog on the Monon Trail south of Broad Ripple, you may actually wish you had a fanny pack. :n00b:

When I run, I carry my AR. It kinda reminds me of the time I spent up on Edson Range:ar15: Why waste time with the fanny pack, just carry at port arms, and get a good upper body workout with your run:cool:

Top Bottom