• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98.2%
    54   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    Twenty years ago, everyone in my family thought I was 'nuts' for carrying just about everywhere I went (I obtained my EMT certification in 1991 and by golly I got my eyes opened real fast!) Now, they contact me with questions on what they should buy...or how should the configure it...or what'll work best?

My wife picked out a Springfield XDm 3.8 9mm for our 10th anniversary gift last year and carries regularly...specially with the kids.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    I went to a gunshop today, saw a family of customers carrying. Well, maybe they weren't related.......... but the two clowns that took their EDC stuff out and pointed them at me must have come from the same genetic non branched tree.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    I carry on a consistent basis. I have a sister who has a gun but I don't know if she carries on a regular basis. My son has several guns and will someday carry too. We talk and shop for guns together. He bought a 1945 Mosin Carbine today and was very excited about it.

I would prefer for any guy I date to be gun friendly.

Ejohnson

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    Dublin, IN
    Wow! It's great to see so many "gun friendly" families. My dad taught us about guns when we were just old enough to hold one without dropping it. It's in my DNA, gun oil in my blood!!
    Glad to see the ladies carrying too. Nothing sexier than a woman packing her own heat, in my mind anyway!!:)

Drotis

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 17, 2012
    Sellersburg
    I carry daily. My wife got her LTCH permit last fall, and I got her a Ruger LCR 38spl for Christmas. She needs safety training and more practice before carrying, and I'm working on that.
    I have a teenage daughter and son. I have taken both target shooting with shotguns, rifles, and handguns. I'll let them make their own decision when they are eligible. But both have grown up in a pro-gun household.

Top Bottom