• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    IMO if you own a home you should have a truck. There have been many times I have gotten use out of mine. It does get bad gas mileage but I don't drive it all the time. The trick is if you don't need a truck all the time get a cheap one. I have a 95 ext z71 that I use for hauling stuff and a little off road fun. If you look for a little while you can find a decent truck for 2 grand or less.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I would rather push my Dodge (Not that I would ever have to - It's a Dodge) than ride in a Honda, Toyota, Nissan, Isuzu wantabe truck. are those even really considered trucks?

I got no beef with Chevy or Ford trucks. Owned several of them both. But, I am a Dodge man!

OK, down with the Jap crap but I am born and bred bow tie lover. Never, ever had issue with one that was not self induced user stupidity. Had the same with a few fords.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Similiar to the one I want "Yes this is MY truck, and NO I will not help you move." That is the downside to owning a truck, everyone that doesnt have one expects you to help them. Ive gotten to where only a few people ask (mainly my parents, as they dont have a lot of use for a truck, and they pay me very generous mileage to haul crap for them, even though I dont worry about it.)... But some people just expect you to help and dont offer the first dime for gas.....

Caller ID and voice mail.......the best innovation's since sliced bread.

bigcraig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indy
    My daily driver is a KW T-800, seriously. Although, it is a company truck, and I bring it home with me every day. It is in fact parked in my driveway. My daily commute to work, is about 100ft, I walk it.

Now my personal vehicle is a Chevy Avalanche, sort of a truck.

So, I am not sure where I stand, in regards to my man card.

Socomike

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 16, 2011
    My DD is a 2010 GMC Sierra Z71 extended cab. Honestly, I havent used it in a truck capacity for over a month. It seems to come in waves. One month I may use it several times a week to move ****. Others I dont use it at all. I get 17.7 MPG combined which is usually around 11-13 in town and 23-24 on the highway. Cant complain about that.

Top Bottom