• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • finity

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    Auburn
    Now - I'm only about 2 miles from Auburn Conservation Club. It's not the nicest range but it's close & only $35 a year.

Before - 38 miles to Pigeon River FWA. Nice range with covered shooting stations. No RO's (aka "range nazi's" :D). It was free.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Jasper Pulaski DNR is about an hour away.

Willow Slough is closer, but I don't like the people who run the place, nor the "customers"

Third option is Kingsbury or Winamac, but I usually avoid unless I'm shooting with someone that lives close to those

Reel Man

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2010
    Put me on the shoot out the back door list. I even have some pesky chip monks that eat wife’s flower bulbs.

LawDog76

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Brownsburg
    It's about 15 miles from home. 7 from the office. I get to shoot there for free and targets are free. That's the only reason i drive that far.

duff

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 19, 2011
    Back door and I am shooting. Sometimes it might even be out my back window. Just depends on who is around;)

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Let's see... I open the front door, step out, and that's it. Nope, that's not right. I have to step OFF of the front porch or you know who kvetches about stepping on .22 brass.... Sheesh. These authority figures and their silly rules...

Wheezy50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Morgan County
    I'm def jealous of you guys that get to shoot at your home.

Hopefully some day i'll be in the same boat. My neighbor across the street is a retired LEO, I think he's got some kinda small range by his barn. I hear .22 and occasional handgun fire over there. He's not exactly "personable" so i haven't asked to shoot with him yet, maybe sometime.

Right now I drive 15 mins down the road to Martinsville Sportsman CC or 35 mins out to a friends family farm.

Bikerdad61

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    Sullivan
    I'm a 1/4 mile from the Conservation Club shooting range. It's great to take a time out every now and then and blow off some steam while poking holes in targets.

backtrail540

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 3, 2008
    Angola, IN
    10-15mins tops to the conservation club and about an 1hour and a half to Elkhart during the winter for indoor.

There are closer indoor ranges but I like Midwest the most.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Atterbury is about 15-20 minutes from me. There is another range (Crosley) that is about 40 minutes from me. It's free, but I prefer Atterbury.

BulkAmmo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2010
    I have a little air gun range in my basement I spend most of my "range" time at. There is a local club 3 miles from my house but I haven't had the time to get my dues paid this year. There is also an indoor range about 15 miles from my house that I'm a member of.

I just want to get enough space to build my own range at my home.

Top Bottom