• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    I'm ashamed to say that at this very moment my nearest loaded and ready gun is 35 feet away.

[hanging head in shame]

But I had to laugh. This is definitely the crew I'd want to be hanging with walking down a dark alley.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Right now it's between 2 and 3 seconds from being in a defensive position (meaning in my hand and pointed in the direction of expected threat entry).

superjoe76

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 21, 2011
    Allen County
    Well, when I sleep its in the drawer under the bed. When I drive its in the passenger seat. When I walk around its on my side.

Hmm, haven't thought about the time spent on the crapper. Maybe a bathroom pistol? :dunno:

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    If I am at work about 7 miles to one that I own or used to own before the boating accident. I love how I have to surrender my rights just to go to work..... at home not far on every story.

Unless you work at one of the excluded restricted work areas where you are not allow to have it in your vehicle while in the parking lot, I'd go back to that boating accident sight to at least try and salvage one firearm!:D

24Carat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Newburgh
    The .380 is 12" away next to the recliner. It allows safe passage to the Glock 17 in the nightstand. During the day the 17 is on the right hip for 8 to 10 hours.

jve153

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    bargersville, in
    i have two touching me any time i am not at work, in the shower or asleep. in the shower and asleep i am about 2-3 feet from at least 2 of them. at work, well i would say about 50 yards.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Days I have class, way too far away. The parking situation, I wouldn't feel safe leaving anything of value in my vehicle for an 8-10 hour day. Days I don't have class, I'm always close to at least one or two.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Days I have class, way too far away. The parking situation, I wouldn't feel safe leaving anything of value in my vehicle for an 8-10 hour day. Days I don't have class, I'm always close to at least one or two.

You could be closer to a gun than you think. :dunno:
    I mean people could carry in your class, you're just talking about the guns you know.

Top Bottom