How does the pocket gun crowd deal with multiple well armed attackers?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I'm carrying a p365x with an EPS carry on it. 12+1 rounds in the gun and either 17 or 12 more riding in the weak side pocket.

It's as much gun as I was carrying on the belt before I started carrying in the pocket due to back issues.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    i was in a discussion awhile back with someone who said that it's "out" fault if we become the victims of inner city crime. unfortunately i had to cut the discussion short. but the criminals are not limiting themselves to certain neighborhoods, areas, or even city limits.

where is the 91 yr old lady supposed to go? she paid her house off 20 years ago. is it her fault that the government has failed to protect her right to pursue life, liberty, and justice?

if we stand up, not only to the criminals, but also the mayors, prosecutors, and judges, we can put a stop to a lot of the rampant crimes that are happening daily.

although i try not to endorse on political party, i have been very vocal lately about the biden/harris crew setting this country and its citizens up for failure.

with a well armed gang taking over parts of aurora, co and now an apartment building on the southside of chicago, we are seeing exactly what the ruling party is planning for us.

we are being invaded and our leaders refuse to admit it.

when i first started posting here, i would end each post with "get armed, get trained, get legal" and the "revolution will not be televised".

legal is not always right and there will be no revolution until the invasion is stopped at the border.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I didn’t think I would have to clarify not entering shady apartments would include not hanging around outside of them too.

I was not referring to you personally, my friend. Sorry if I phrased my words or quoted your post poorly.

Just referencing the few folks talking about not needing much gun, caliber or magazine capacity through not going to shady places. I was trying to point out that while often crime happens in the heavy crime ridden areas, it still does happen outside of those areas also.

:)

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    Well, pocket carry is a compromise, nothing new about that. Having to deal with many attackers is going to be a problem, no matter what gun you have...unless it's a belt fed.

Also, when you get older, have various physical issues, carrying a big gun with lots of ammo can also turn into a problem. Sometimes, you just have to deal with a smaller and lighter gun, with less capacity, and leave the rest in God's hands.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Pocket guns are situational.
    I only carry one in situations where I am precluded from packing a full size weapon, and am very unlikely to need one anyhow.

Now, in the situation like shown in the video, that's a non-issue. That's not pocket gun territory. No way I'd ever live in an apartment complex, and no way in hell, I'd ever stay in one overrun with armed foreign thugs...

but if I did... Paul Kersey would have nothing on me. I'd be wandering around the compound with my SBR strapped across my chest as if I were still on the FOB in back in Iraq.

Top Bottom