• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Didn't read all through this so if its been mentioned please forgive.....My wife says pour bacon grease on the poop....the dogs eat it. Should get the area cleaned up, make some dogs sick and puke it up back at home. Owners take notice.

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    I really don't want to be "that neighbor," but since I don't own a dog, I don't want to have to watch where I walk in my own yard. During the summer I would scoop it out into the road hoping they would see it and get the hint. Guess not, since who ever it is, is actually walking into my yard to let their dog poop.

You aren't being "that neighbor"-- they are.

dragun762

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2013
    I would watch to see who it is.. follow them home.....and poop in their yard.....but then im kinda passive aggressive....maybe mail it back to them...lol

Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    My neighbor's had two dogs chained up where they could really only poop in my yard. The 1st day I asked them to move their dogs and scoop it up. 2nd day when it was not done I bagged it all in a plastic grocery bag and tossed it at their door. 3rd day they moved their dogs. Worked out well.

bigus_D

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    Country Side

woody24

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 16, 2012
    Westfield
    glad that everybody seems to be on my side. ;) seems like lately whenever I bring something up that bothers me, people tell me to stop whining.

Came home today from work and there are a second set of footprints into my yard. Without the snow, I couldn't tell how much my yard was used as a bathroom. Will be getting up early tomorrow and will be watching through the window. Target bag on the handle ready to give to the owner.

pitbulld45

Follower of I AM
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 27, 2012
    Terre Haute
    Gru: Hello, Fred. FYI. Your dog has been leaving little bombs in my yard, and I do not appreciate it.
    Fred McDade: Oh you know dogs... they go where they want to go.
    Gru: Unless they're dead.
    [laughs]
    Gru: Just kidding! Oh, though it is true.

Shots fired...

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    If you can catch the dog, spray paint a target on it's side, then send it on it's merry way. The owner will catch on real quickly that they better take better care of their dog!

Georgia A Hines

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    I swear I do not see where the most of this is going. The dog does not know any better but to deter him in a way that he does not want to stop there is the fix. You are trying to fix the owner of the dog. The owner will never know why the dog has got diahreah (choc.laxitives) and will not even think to attach the reason to your yard. It has to have the flavor of (I want this stopped) from the resident to the dogs owner. The dog is not going to go straight to eating it to home and poop on the floor. Too much time lapses. The owner would have to put 2 + 2 together. They haven't yet so what makes you think they are ever going to. Like Consideration and responsibility.
    DO I FEEL IGNORED?? Oh yes

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I swear I do not see where the most of this is going. The dog does not know any better but to deter him in a way that he does not want to stop there is the fix. You are trying to fix the owner of the dog. The owner will never know why the dog has got diahreah (choc.laxitives) and will not even think to attach the reason to your yard. It has to have the flavor of (I want this stopped) from the resident to the dogs owner. The dog is not going to go straight to eating it to home and poop on the floor. Too much time lapses. The owner would have to put 2 + 2 together. They haven't yet so what makes you think they are ever going to. Like Consideration and responsibility.
    DO I FEEL IGNORED?? Oh yes

In the break room purple is implied. Although maybe some of these yahoos in here are serious. I don't really know. It doesn't make that much of a difference to me. I doubt it makes much difference to the OP either. Or maybe it does. I don't really know that either. I reckon I don't know a whole lot, actually. In any case, don't take anything said here too seriously. Welcome to the show.

remauto1187

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2012
    Stepping Stone
    Simple.

When Guilty Dog OWNER (purposely left the dog out of it) shows up. As soon as the OWNER walks into your yard. Tell them when they pay the taxes and mortgage payment of your place then they can bring any animal they want into your yard. Then finish off with... I catch you in my yard again and I will have the police visit you with a no trespass order.

Screw the being nice about it. If someone doesnt have the common sense to know to stay out of other peoples' property then they need to be called out for it. Its pretty basic logic.

All bets are off if the dog OWNER is a female and is hot! Then just shutup and take it like a man. Summertime she could show up in a bikini! :laugh:

Top Bottom