How Do You Refrain From Buying Firearms?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bisley Man

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Whitestown
    I don't buy anything but the best stuff guys! Glock, Sig, Beretta, HK, FN, MSAR, S&W, Springfield Armory, Colt, Bushmaster, Armalite, CZ, Les Baer, Benelli etc.... etc..... I don't sell any either and don't plan to!:patriot:

shooter@5(4)life has more brands of guns than I have guns! I don't envy you, sir, I admire your good taste in firearms.

CapBuster49

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2009
    With some Freaks
    Its impossible.. The best bet is too just buy accessories for your current gun.. I think theres only been 1 time I didnt purchase something at a firearm dealer and thats when I went into Dons.. My jaw hit the floor looking at all the inflated prices then walked out the door in discust!

Seancass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Near Whiteland, IN
    All I have to do is remember how much money i don't have in my bank account. When my account balance has less digits than the price of the gun, i usually don't buy it.

I've got about 50 guns i want, so i can never decide what i'm going to buy. Usually i just leave so i can think about it more. If some of you knew how many great deals i've walked out on because of indecisiveness, you'd weap for me. "Well, if i buy this one, I'll end up really wanting this one...and i need this other one...but what about this one..."

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    I ask my wife. I don't think she's ever told me "no" when it comes to buying a gun. I have, however, hammered Dave Ramsey into my brain enough to know when to quit buying things. There have been more times when I've regretted NOT buying something than buying something. YMMV.

bigbird1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    Jasper Co.
    What kind of silly question is that? Ha, ha
    There is only one way for a gun enthusiast not to buy guns. It's the same way you get rid of multi-flora roses and problems in life.....you die off and leave it. That's the only way I know of.

Hang in there my friend, I feel your pain !

well said, guns are a great investment, I have a bunch I have never shot but yet I still buy more. my wife doesn't care as long as the bills get paid so what the heck.

marv

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Gatchel, IN
    I have a certain amount of spendable cash at any given time and I weigh my priorities. Last month I got a new pistol. This month after the digital fiasco a new TV system is at the top of the list.

Top Bottom