how do you feel about walmart selling ARs?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    selling ar's walmart is exerciseing there freedom, there not like target and other big name stores that wont sell alot of sporting goods because of fear of the anti gunners, so walley world even tho they do take bussiness from some small bussinesses, they are maken the right dession by not maken a policy of not selling tactical rifles.

English?

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Uhhh, I doubt that. My bro in-law is a dept. leader and makes ALMOST 30. I have heard that managers can make twice that possibly. You have any way to support this claim?

If we're talking assistant store managers, store managers, and district, you'd be looking at a lot more than 30k. I've done a little research on the subject for a class I was in. The starting salary for store managers for low sales markets is around 80k + bonuses (I believe it was up to 150k for high volume markets). Assistant managers range from 38k to 60k. Co-managers are close to store managers. Several ranges I saw for district managers went up to 300k on the high side.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    No problem with Walmart, I grocery shop there and such. I would just prefer to give my money to small gun shop owners, particularly shops where I know the people.

I've known the family of one of the local shops since probably 95 and I've got family that knows the owner. I'm not sure how he stays as busy as he is with his prices. Might go to him for a few certain things but most of the small shops locally are more expensive than some of the big shops that are known to be a little high on some things. Of course, local shops will get my business for handguns if I'm wanting them new.

pwnisher17

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2012
    Assistant mgr are around 30 I believe and shift (just under store mngr ) get 60k from the say around the store

Top Bottom