How do "they" know your web-posting habits?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jack Burton

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    NWI
    Here is a free program that works very well to erase files. It has multiple options for different levels of security

[ame=http://download.cnet.com/Eraser/3000-2092_4-10231814.html]Eraser - CNET Download.com[/ame]

Also, if you are using Chrome or Opera to browse the web they have the option of using a window that leaves no trace of where you have been or what you've done behind on the computer. Don't know about other operating systems.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    It depends how many posts you have on INGO.
    If you have over 10K they wont bother looking thru them all, they just dont have the time. :D

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    Depends on if they find the right me or not. I'm on about 8 different forums, 6 are firearms related and I use this name on only 4 of them. I have 3 different names that I use between all the forums. The other forums that this name is used under, I haven't visited in months if not a year plus.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Depends on if they find the right me or not. I'm on about 8 different forums, 6 are firearms related and I use this name on only 4 of them. I have 3 different names that I use between all the forums. The other forums that this name is used under, I haven't visited in months if not a year plus.
    Dont worry, I am telling them.:D

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    :D You want the names, forums,and passwords? That might help them. Btw, I have over 15k posts on one of them, and only 1/3 of them are searchable. Otherwise they'll have to go through every thread logged in as a user. Mwahahaha

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    :D You want the names, forums,and passwords? That might help them. Btw, I have over 15k posts on one of them, and only 1/3 of them are searchable. Otherwise they'll have to go through every thread logged in as a user. Mwahahaha

I guess they can get those informations from your internet provider if they get a warrant. :dunno:

Top Bottom