• Status
    Not open for further replies.

LP1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Friday Town
    ...My example of South Africa is a very simple and accurate one. You had a country that was 97% black that was controlled by 3% white minority. The result of that was the most economically successful country on the continent. It HAD the best schools, hospitals, real estate values, and one of the lowest crime rates anywhere. Now remove the whites that were in power, and turn the entire country over to blacks on a silver platter, and the place was all but instantly turned into a :poop: hole. This has played out not only in Africa, but in many countries all over the world. And in most every inner city here...

Lousy analogy. Yeah, South Africa was a great place for that 3%. For the other 97%...hmm, not so much. I usually object when the word "racist" is thrown around as a way to stifle honest discussion, but it's appropriate here - your posts reek of it.

billt

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Glendale, Arizona
    Lousy analogy. Yeah, South Africa was a great place for that 3%. For the other 97%...hmm, not so much. I usually object when the word "racist" is thrown around as a way to stifle honest discussion, but it's appropriate here - your posts reek of it.

The word "racist" means nothing to me. It has become a meaningless word from total misuse by the PC crowd, along with the black race baiters. South Africa is the latest in a long list of countries the blacks have train wrecked. I used it as an example because it's one they wanted to get their hands on very badly. And screwed it up in record time and fashion. As I said, if anything I posted is not true, prove it and I'll stand corrected.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Per the forum rules. Geez.

Okay, I will close the thread, "per the forum rules." But, at what point was the rule broken, before or after your earlier posts? Also, there were no arguments or insults posted in this thread, just disagreement. I will close the thread in a few minutes. I just don't want to be accused of asking a question and closing the thread, without giving you an opportunity to respond.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom