• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    I've only seen a few people OCing in Indiana in the past 20 years or so. I'd like to see more people doing it to be truthful.

cce1302

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Back down south
    I've only seen a few people OCing in Indiana in the past 20 years or so. I'd like to see more people doing it to be truthful.

Well, Tom, look around today then. I think I've just decided to OC a little bit this afternoon to the places I need to go (South Bend/Mishawaka area).

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    Well, Tom, look around today then. I think I've just decided to OC a little bit this afternoon to the places I need to go (South Bend/Mishawaka area).

Well I might be be out and about today. I'll keep an eye out for you!

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Simon Malls are posted and you will be asked to leave. That said, I've heard stories that the Simon Mall mallcops prefer you to be legally armed, and tend "not to notice" if you print a CC. They get in trouble themselves if they don't stop you from OC, though. Again, just stories I've heard.

As for Costco, since it's a membership warehouse, you agree to the terms of the membership when you join. I believe they can revoke your membership in addition to asking to to leave.
    Well, assuming he's talking about the Hobart/Merrillville Southlake, it's a Westfield.

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    I never understood OC. It just doesn't make sense to me, for one you lose complete control of your best advantage; suprise. I think it causes fear and inner panic to those of ignorance, without reason. I'm not against it, I just don't get it.

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    I never understood OC. I just don't get it.

Because you are closed minded and have never bothered to read the "why I OC posts".

If you do you'd not only "get it", you'd probably OC yourself. Do a search.

As to costco, you can get a full membership refund at any time, for any reason.

I don't OC because I'm sure they'd say something and I like shopping there and like the kirkland brand. That said, if they ever see my concealed firearm and say anything I'll complain and get my membership refunded.

sams club blows. Especially the one in merriville half the clientele is from gary and I don't roll like that.

On the flip side I was in costco on Saturday and with the exception of the clean store I almost mistook the place for sams club with all the ghetto'ers in there. :n00b:

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    Because you are closed minded and have never bothered to read the "why I OC posts".

If you do you'd not only "get it", you'd probably OC yourself. Do a search.

Having a difference of opinion has nothing to do with open or closed minded, I didn't slam OC, I just don't do it, I like being the only one in the room that knows I am armed. Tred lightly friend we are all on the same team here!!!

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Basic strategy would dictate that surprise benefits the attacker not the defender. The defender's best strategy is deterrence. A planned surprise attack by a defender is known as an ambush and is a more advanced strategy. I guess I just prefer to stick to basics.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I'm going to be working out of Gary when I go back on full duty, I can't actually carry at work(not worth being fired) but I'll definitely be keeping something in my truck.

jmann66

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville, Indiana
    When I get my new gun I plan on OC'ing. I am planning on buying a EAA Bounty Hunter .357 Nickel Finish with a 7.5 in barrel. With a gun like that why wouldn't you want everbody to see it!!!

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Basic strategy would dictate that surprise benefits the attacker not the defender. The defender's best strategy is deterrence. A planned surprise attack by a defender is known as an ambush and is a more advanced strategy. I guess I just prefer to stick to basics.

Stop confusing the issue with logic and facts, damn it!

Top Bottom