• ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    My side of this is simple, don't go into a place where you are unwanted, if you are AWARE, that you are unwanted. If you're caught, what is your excuse? You entered a place of your own free will that you knowingly knew you were unwelcome. It's hard to complain about being disarmed and dismissed when you're the one causing the probelm.

Ummm, my excuse is my life has been threatened by a drug addicted psychopath.
    The hospital will not provide armed guards to walk with me.

Davis0023

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    NorthCentral Indiana
    Well I guess it really comes down to God gave you free will, do what you want. Just remeber there are rules and laws. You have been made aware of both (rules and laws) often times through your life. If you choose to break either, then conquences could/will follow. Good luck in which(rules/laws) you choose to break and when you choose to break them.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    My side of this is simple, don't go into a place where you are unwanted, if you are AWARE, that you are unwanted. If you're caught, what is your excuse? You entered a place of your own free will that you knowingly knew you were unwelcome. It's hard to complain about being disarmed and dismissed when you're the one causing the problem.

This seems really simplistic. "Unwelcome?" This goes to the anti's arguments and dream utopia of GFZ's filled with unicorns. So, because I have a CC'd pistol I am unwelcome, but if I don't them I am welcomed with open arms?

As a gun owner, Kutnupe, you tell me how I'm different. No, really, how am I different - not how I'm perceived by the property owner. Then, explain how I'm causing a problem, and that problem isn't being caused by dreamers and there hope for GFZs.

Next tell me why Actaeon gets a pass, while the rest of us get your condemnation. Where do you draw the line?

So far, 99.999% of the time my gun is no different than a lollipop in my pocket (all jokes and safety concerns aside), and in some situations, like in crowded places, that how it will always stay no matter what happens.

Lastly, is Manatee passing messages to you while he's on his temp ban? Because you jumped into this thread after he got kicked out.

So help you if your answer tells me to "think of the children". :xmad:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Next tell me why Actaeon gets a pass, while the rest of us get your condemnation. Where do you draw the line?

Well, that's almost funny.
    I haven't even been in the state my "situation" occurred in, in over 10 years.

Look at the facebook message I just received this morning.

hey (my name)...it may be best to stay away from the whole clan lest a visit may be paID. In full my friend. hear me?

And this isn't even the same guy as the one I described.
    This is a different person.

Boy, can I pickem.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Well, that's almost funny.
    I haven't even been in the state my "situation" occurred in, in over 10 years.

Look at the facebook message I just received this morning.

hey (my name)...it may be best to stay away from the whole clan lest a visit may be paID. In full my friend. hear me?

And this isn't even the same guy as the one I described.
    This is a different person.

Boy, can I pickem.
    I don't get it...

Slawburger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Almost Southern IN
    Whew, I read all the way from the four-line OP through Tactical Condition Lollipop. It seemed like such a simple question and look what it spawned. I am exhausted. Carry on and I'll catch up later.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I don't get it...
    \

One of the reasons I carry, is because someone I used to know has bad taste in boyfriends.

I had just mentioned in this thread about being threatened with death, in a children's hospital by one of these guys.
    Just after mentioning that, another ex-bf of hers sent me this message.

hey (actaeon)...it may be best to stay away from the whole clan lest a visit may be paID. In full my friend. hear me?

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Whew, I read all the way from the four-line OP through Tactical Condition Lollipop. It seemed like such a simple question and look what it spawned. I am exhausted. Carry on and I'll catch up later.

Yeah this one is a good representation of many of the common INGO themes all lumped into one thread in one form or another.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    \

One of the reasons I carry, is because someone I used to know has bad taste in boyfriends.

I had just mentioned in this thread about being threatened with death, in a children's hospital by one of these guys.

hey (actaeon)...it may be best to stay away from the whole clan lest a visit may be paID. In full my friend. hear me?
    Holy crap man. I'm sorry I didn't know.

SteveM4A1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 3, 2013
    Rockport
    \

Wow. Play stupid games....

Top Bottom