• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mistap

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2010
    Art. 1, Sec. 32
    Please understand that they would be FORCED to ask those questions. I doubt that any of them would choose to do it. (Well, not that many).

So, If an illegal - unConstitutional question is asked, I have no problem with telling a "fib".

The existence of a question and a check box on a form does not make me feel "FORCED" to ask it an/or answer it.

Part of my job requires me to perform employee evaluations. There is a question as to the employee's "appearance". Appearance has no bearing on my employees' ability to perform their jobs, and I refuse to rate it.

I once had a rep from Aflac do a presentation for our employees offering an indemnity policy. I handed back the form blank, and she insisted that I "was required" to sign it and check the box for "refused coverage". How do you think that turned out for her?

So many have been conditioned to just comply...

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Should be interesting , I go in Thursday for surgery, not sure how I will react to the question yet. Funny how they will ask me if I'm a gun owner but not if I'm a illegal immigrant!

jkfletcher

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 12, 2011
    A geographical oddity
    I had to go to the ER a couple of weeks ago(kidney stones suck) and was not asked about guns at all, although apparently the last time my wife took one of the kids to the doc(about 6 months ago) she was asked

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    In my line of work, access to certain documentation requires what we refer to as "need to know" before access can be granted. Granting access is a serious process, and once granted, people can get fired for not observing the protocol for using classified documents.

Hospital: "Do you own any guns?"
    Patient: "Do you have a need to know?"
    Hospital: "Yes"
    Patient: "I don't believe you do. Next question please."

cotter999

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Yes it has

My friend was in a recent auto accident. I was following the ambulance to the hospital. When they checked him into Wishard they asked me if he had any. Might this be a way for the government to keep track? hmm.........

Water63

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    West Central IN
    Hospital- Do you own any guns
    Water63- Yea!! I got a Red Rider for Christmas this year but I promise to always wear safety glasses would want to put out an eye. It is so much cooler than the airsoft I used to have.

AZ D

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    NWI
    There is a hospital close to me, that has a no firearm sign posted at every entrance. If you enter the E.R., they ask before they will treat. If you say yes, they call security. Security then asks you to relinquish the firearm to them, to place in their security office until you are discharged, or they ask you to take the firearm out to your vehicle.

Top Bottom