• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Martin Draco

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    Can you imagine the surprise when he realized they actually HAD guns?! I bet he evacuated his bowels before the first bullet even struck him!!

critter592

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    North Central, IN
    Wow, I was just talking about this scenario with my wife. She asked about defending our property and it lead to "what if" we saw someone messing with our cars outside in the driveway. I said I'd call the police, stay inside and put the family on the opposite side of the house or in the basement for safety from flying objects. If I'm outside and get confronted for my vehicle then it would end in a similar way as this story. If I perceive my life is in danger I will fight.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    The wording and headline of this story are complete FAIL on the part of the Star.

Well, FAIL if you want accuracy. WIN if you want a liberal anti gun message pushed.

critter592

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    North Central, IN
    Photo from the scene!

pulpfiction.jpg

Bendrx

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    East Indy.
    The wording and headline of this story are complete FAIL on the part of the Star.

Well, FAIL if you want accuracy. WIN if you want a liberal anti gun message pushed.

Fixed the news headline for you: "Darwin wins gunfight in car theft attempt."

NIFT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    Wow, I was just talking about this scenario with my wife. She asked about defending our property and it lead to "what if" we saw someone messing with our cars outside in the driveway. I said I'd call the police, stay inside and put the family on the opposite side of the house or in the basement for safety from flying objects. If I'm outside and get confronted for my vehicle then it would end in a similar way as this story. If I perceive my life is in danger I will fight.

Excellent!
    Very well reasoned and stated. As much as I would hate to see some toe-jam taking my car, an armed confrontation can easily lead to disastrous consequences, when I am not in danger of serious bodily injury.

yotewacker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Homeless has nothing to do with stealing a truck. Most of the homeless people i know prefer that type of living. Others use it as a scam. Use to have a next door neighbor in Orlando Fl. He stood at the entrance of the big mall and held a sign that said he Christian will work for food. the man had a very nice 4 bedroom home with a built in pool. Drove a new Cadilac. Claim to make over $150k a year. He even had a fake beard.

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    When I first saw this headline I was going to comment something to the effect of "no way I'd shoot someone over a freaking car"

But it seems they felt threatened and he insinuated he had a gun - that may be different. I don't wanna shoot anyone over STUFF, but don't be pointing a gun at me or acting like you are.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    Not far from that location, while standing next to my truck, I had a guy approach me failry quick. He also didn't think I saw his buddy who was already flanking me. I warned him verbally 2 times to stop. He kept coming, then he acted like he was resting his hand on a gun in his jacket.

I convinced him he was a bit slower than me on the draw..............out came his screwdriver.

That whole area is lost and never coming back.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I get sick of the PC term "homeless".
    "Homeless" is somebody who through unfortunate circumstances is TEMPORARILY without a place to live, but is scrambling to get back on track and get a place to live.

"BUMS" is what the great majority of the so-called "homeless" are, because they live on the streets as a lifestyle, live by their "wits" and are making NO honest effort to get back on track.

Our society has gotten pretty pathetic when it's not PC to call a bum a bum...

Top Bottom