• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • evsnova74

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Near-east Indy
    I can't remember who on here recommended this stuff, but it cleared up a bad case of troll on another forum. Worth a shot...

attachment.php

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    agreed...was my initial thought last night...and after looking at other posts I have no doubts......or perhaps a "far left gun owner" ...lol

jamesg

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    Indiana
    There is more than one right way to view gun ownership. I take a different approach than some of you. That doesn't make me right or you wrong, it just makes us different.

I am in no way anti-gun or anti-cc. I own and carry myself. When home, it gets put away. If I get pulled over I notify and provide ID. I don't carry with one in the chamber, only in the mag. All of those things are up to each individual and none of them goes against the right to own and carry a firearm.

Just because I don't carry condition one and on my person around the house does not make me anti-gun or anti-cc. How strange a conclusion that is....

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    There is more than one right way to view gun ownership. I take a different approach than some of you. That doesn't make me right or you wrong, it just makes us different.

I am in no way anti-gun or anti-cc. I own and carry myself. When home, it gets put away. If I get pulled over I notify and provide ID. I don't carry with one in the chamber, only in the mag. All of those things are up to each individual and none of them goes against the right to own and carry a firearm.

Just because I don't carry condition one and on my person around the house does not make me anti-gun or anti-cc. How strange a conclusion that is....
    No stranger than some of the conclusions you have made about some of us.

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere

as Bunny has pointed out....you drew far larger, inaccurate, and derogatory conclusions than anyone else here.....based on your own stereotypical views consistent with that of "anti's" and their ignorant, media driven fear....thus allowing everyone here to not only draw a much more feasible conclusion about YOU, but also probably take some "offense" to what you have said by subjecting them to your hypocritical babble..

perhaps the lesson learned here is that you are not as well "educated" on RESPONSIBLE gun ownership for SELF-DEFENSE as you like to think you are.....hence, why I continuously suggested to you to listen to the forums before spouting off at the mouth about things you are unknowledgeable of and quit condemning others for their difference in choice.....as that is not for you to judge their exercising of rights

joshua_xdm

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2011
    Oh Vear
    If you need to carry while your in your own home then somethings up. But maybe this is a sign to purchase more guns and stash them throughout the house. :ar15:

Eric05

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    New Palestine
    I'm 21 and I'm a college student. What amazes me about people in general is there false sense of security and the shell they dwell in. I have no legitement reason to carry but I do. I watch the news and follow everything that happens. I'm always aware of my surroundings and where I'm going. I'm not trained in any type of self defense or been trained by the military. But I train myself and mentally prepare for things that may happen. Many people dont realize how easy it is to just pay attention and not put yourself in some situations. I recently gave my mother a Keltec .32 for her to carry. I told her I was fed up with the **** I was seeing and hearing about. (Especially living on the east side).

=> Basically what I'm saying is do everything you can to protect, train, and prepare you and your family so that you dont end up on the news as a victim.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'm 21 and I'm a college student. What amazes me about people in general is there false sense of security and the shell they dwell in. I have no legitement reason to carry but I do. I watch the news and follow everything that happens. I'm always aware of my surroundings and where I'm going. I'm not trained in any type of self defense or been trained by the military. But I train myself and mentally prepare for things that may happen. Many people dont realize how easy it is to just pay attention and not put yourself in some situations. I recently gave my mother a Keltec .32 for her to carry. I told her I was fed up with the **** I was seeing and hearing about. (Especially living on the east side).

=> Basically what I'm saying is do everything you can to protect, train, and prepare you and your family so that you dont end up on the news as a victim.

^^^This^^^

That is the whole point. Walk naked through your house with a six gun strapped, Who gives a crap. Your house, do as you will. Grip up, look around and be aware. Bad guys seem to fade from the light.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Now, now gentlemen....... lets not be hasty..... people that preach that you don't need to be prepared have a valid point to make.

We need to help make sure there are plenty of shovel ready jobs being created.

Lack of concern for self defense could lead to a boom in certain industries.

Think of the economy please and do your part.

j18funeral_t607.jpeg

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    if you are living somewhere where you feel the need to carry walking around in your own home you are:

A. paranoid and insane, no need discussing that further

B. living in the wrong neighborhood, move already

C. dreaming :) wake up ****er

or

D. all of the above

Tell that to Leonard Boswell, he owns a nice quiet rural farmstead in Iowa. He is lucky his 22 year old grandson intervened with a SHOTGUN. I*t can happen ANYWHERE. You are foolish to believe otherwise.

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Now, now gentlemen....... lets not be hasty..... people that preach that you don't need to be prepared have a valid point to make.

We need to help make sure there are plenty of shovel ready jobs being created.

Lack of concern for self defense could lead to a boom in certain industries.

Think of the economy please and do your part.

You are DEAD ON. ;)

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

Preacher715

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2010
    French Lick, IN
    My HD plan is pretty simple... I sleep with my pistol within reach... When I wake up it is standard practice to grab glasses, cell phone, pistol and etc from my night stand and go down stairs.

So, my gun is usually pretty accessible anytime I'm home.... I have only one door into my home. So, if an invasion was to take place... 1. firearm in hand... 2. Speed, Surprise & Violence of action...

I am a combat veteran with advanced security contractor training... so the SSVoA method has proven to work quite effectively... I'd rather throw them a fast ball than an under handed pitch...

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    ^^^This^^^

That is the whole point. Walk naked through your house with a six gun strapped, Who gives a crap. Your house, do as you will. Grip up, look around and be aware. Bad guys seem to fade from the light.

I enjoy walking through my house naked with a pair of 1911s strapped.... so does my wife.

It only seems to cause a raucous when we leave the inside to sit on the front porch. The neighbors are slowly getting used to it though.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I enjoy walking through my house naked with a pair of 1911s strapped.... so does my wife.

It only seems to cause a raucous when we leave the inside to sit on the front porch. The neighbors are slowly getting used to it though.

I like the dual 1911's idea. I need a lefty holster.

jamesg

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    Indiana
    No stranger than some of the conclusions you have made about some of us.

To say I am anti gun would be to say I have suggested people should not own guns. To say I am anti CC would be to say I have suggested people not carry concealed. Yet I have suggested neither at all. Coupled with the fact I am a gun owner who carrys concealed....makes it even less logical.

That makes the conclusion that I am "anti-gun" and "anti-cc" much stranger than anything I have suggested because there is at least some truth in me saying that "some (not all) people who feel the need to be strapped 24/7/365 are hair trigger nutjobs".

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    To say I am anti gun would be to say I have suggested people should not own guns. To say I am anti CC would be to say I have suggested people not carry concealed. Yet I have suggested neither at all. Coupled with the fact I am a gun owner who carrys concealed....makes it even less logical.

That makes the conclusion that I am "anti-gun" and "anti-cc" much stranger than anything I have suggested because there is at least some truth in me saying that "some (not all) people who feel the need to be strapped 24/7/365 are hair trigger nutjobs".
    no, it simply shows your ignorance about the real world and any self-defense training/concepts

Top Bottom